Barack O-bush-ma?

DKW 86

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8...;show_article=1

Can anyone here hear the jokes and skewers aimed at W if he had made this whopper of a gaffe. Next thing you know, O-bush-ma will be taking credit for the Internet or something. ;)

Obama Overstates Kansas Tornado Deaths

May 8 11:30 PM US/Eastern

By BOB LEWIS

Associated Press Writer

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) - Barack Obama, caught up in the fervor of a campaign speech Tuesday, drastically overstated the Kansas tornadoes death toll, saying 10,000 had died.

The death toll was 12.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8...;show_article=1

Can anyone here hear the jokes and skewers aimed at W if he had made this whopper of a gaffe. Next thing you know, O-bush-ma will be taking credit for the Internet or something. ;)

Obama Overstates Kansas Tornado Deaths

May 8 11:30 PM US/Eastern

By BOB LEWIS

Associated Press Writer

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) - Barack Obama, caught up in the fervor of a campaign speech Tuesday, drastically overstated the Kansas tornadoes death toll, saying 10,000 had died.

The death toll was 12.

Yeah, well, we all know Bush is the most evil, corrupt, crooked, filthy, greedy, lying man to have ever stolen the Oval Office from its rightful owners!

Looks like Obama Oblewit.

Him simply making a mistake in numbers isn't the biggest problem here. It's that he was using the tragedy to chastize the Bush administration and the war. I don't know why, but I was really surprised to see the liberals blaim Bush for the tornado. So, according to Mr Articulate, because the entire state of Kansas has 500-600 National Guardsmen in Iraq, no one left behind has the capability of reacting to a tornado IN FREAKING KANSAS? No one, outside of the Army, is trained to respond to a tornado in the middle of tornado alley? How absurd! This is Kansas. Tornadoes happen there quite frequently. That's why it was the scene for The Wizard of Oz.

The mission of our military isn't to show up and protect everyone every time it starts to rain. The first responders are civilian emergency services personnel. The guard is usually brought in to maintain order and prevent looting. Our brave soldiers are supermen, but even they are no match for acts of God.

As for the whole "folks could have been reached earlier if the equipment in Iraq had been available to the rescue effort" parroted talking point the libs are squawking; that's just asinine. It's just the latest (in a long series) attempt to blame Bush for a natural disaster. The article says that only 40% of the equipment is deployed. What about the other 60%? The majority of the equipment is still in Kansas. Use it, shut the frick up, and quit making political statements.

There's never going to be enough preparation for disaster, especially in a small town such as this one. But we can always count on libs being retards and making total asses out of themselves.

The mission of our military isn't to show up and protect everyone every time it starts to rain.

Amen.

There are 6801 NGs still in Kansas btw. Libs lie again. But what do you expect from the 12=10k crowd anyway?

Typical.

And people want this guy to be the President? I'll admit that he's better than W, but that's not saying much.

Typical.

And people want this guy to be the President? I'll admit that he's better than W, but that's not saying much.

By what standard is this do-nothing empty suit better than Bush?

Typical.

By what standard is this do-nothing empty suit better than Bush?

Thank you. Just because the media has beat the hell outta Bush, does not make Obammer better. Right now if you are actually an investor or a person with a job, thank Bush. We are enjoying a great economy. And this DURING a war. So just because you people out there equate Bush with how the media has "exposed" this administration according to the war, does not mean that just any ole body will do. That is what the libruls and the media want you to think. Because that is ALL that they are giving YOU to choose from.

As I've said before. People aren't gravitating to his standard because of his ideas or intellect--although he does have political promise. They're gravitating to him because he's the anti-Clinton.

Obama will have a long way to go before he's really ready for a national campaign. Two years in the Senate just hasn't seasoned him enough.

I've done work with a political consultant before (Not in years, however, because I always come away with the feeling that the republic is doomed) who had an interesting theory: Among men, the candidate with the most hair is the one who will usually win.

I've done work with a political consultant before (Not in years, however, because I always come away with the feeling that the republic is doomed) who had an interesting theory: Among men, the candidate with the most hair is the one who will usually win.

That fails the Kerry test. He had a double philly cheese steak of hair on his head. And lost.

That fails the Kerry test. He had a double philly cheese steak of hair on his head. And lost.

Note the term "usually." And Kerry was a loon. Given the choice between a loon and an imbecile, the American people will choose the imbecile.

The mission of our military isn't to show up and protect everyone every time it starts to rain.

Amen.

The Guard's state mission:

At the state level, the governors reserve the ability, under the Constitution of the United States, to call up members of the National Guard in time of domestic emergencies or need.

The Army National Guard's state mission is perhaps the most visible and well known. Nearly everyone has seen or heard of Guard units responding to battle fires or helping communities deal with floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, snowstorms or other emergency situations.

http://www.arng.army.mil/aidingamerica.aspx

Of course, TIS grossly distorts the truth to align with his argument. A town literally gets blown away, he calls it a little rain. I'm better understanding your grasp of conditions in Iraq.

Most optimistic candidate usually wins. The average guy off the streets would do better than Bush.

You're going to miss Bush when he's gone. He's a much better president than you give him credit for.

Most optimistic candidate usually wins. The average guy off the streets would do better than Bush.

You're going to miss Bush when he's gone. He's a much better president than you give him credit for.

We're just going to have to disagree on that one.

10,000 dead. Amazing. I 'll bet Bush didn't care about them either. Can't help but notice the pattern here. We have a Dem female Gov. of a state which gets hit by a NATURAL disaster, gets offered help from the White House, refuses the help, and then turns right around and blames the White House for all their problems, and accuses the Pres of not 'caring' enough.

F all Dems

I tell you who's really going to miss him. . .

O'Brian, Letterman, & Leno.

I tell you who's really going to miss him. . .

O'Brian, Letterman, & Leno.

And Stewart. :thumbsup::roflol:

While I don't subscribe to the "F all the Dems" rabidity (is that a word?), you do have to admit that the democratic party is painfully out of touch with the average American. The values and ideals the party advocates waffle between absurd and insane.

While I don't subscribe to the "F all the Dems" rabidity (is that a word?), you do have to admit that the democratic party is painfully out of touch with the average American. The values and ideals the party advocates waffle between absurd and insane.

On good days.

You're confusing the Dems and your cartoon view of the Dems. The reality is that the American people have rejected the Republican party rather strongly. Leave your bubble!! Rejoin the world!!

http://pollingreport.com/institut2.htm#Democrats

Archived