uat Car Tag

AUChizad

On the way to work this morning I saw the following on a uat liscence plate.

"UATWN1"

UAT Win 1? Low expectations along with acknowledgement of the "T""

Love it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be a few things:

Maybe they own a tow service:

"UA Tow One"

Maybe they live in a predominately PRO UA city:

"UA Town One"

How about "UA Two 'N One"?

Ok, another pet peeve. Personalized license plates that are exceedingly vague and difficult to decipher.

"UATWN1"

Love it.

Was it a girl? Could be "UA Twin 1".

But I like your interpretation better.

"UATWN1"

Love it.

What unforgivable crime do you have to commit to be labeled twin #2?

Ok, another pet peeve. Personalized license plates that are exceedingly vague and difficult to decipher.

Actually, personalized license plates at all. It's a pathetic plea for attention.

Actually, personalized license plates at all. It's a pathetic plea for attention.

I disagree. If you're getting an Auburn plate it doesn't cost any more to personalize it, so you might as well, as opposed to just having some random numbers and letters on there that don't mean anything to you.

"UATWN1"

Love it.

Born 4 seconds later?

I disagree. If you're getting an Auburn plate it doesn't cost any more to personalize it, so you might as well, as opposed to just having some random numbers and letters on there that don't mean anything to you.

Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree. Whenever I see one of those on the road, I think "Oh, can you say 'desperate attention junkie?'"

Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree. Whenever I see one of those on the road, I think "Oh, can you say 'desperate attention junkie?'"

It's funny because I have a personalized Auburn plate (nothing outlandish, just my initials and graduating class), but I never thought there could be anything about my beat-up '97 lumina that says "desperate attention junkie." :)

"UATWN1"

Love it.

Born 4 seconds later?

Be the last one to get in the frame of film.

I want to get an Auburn plate - not personalized, that is not my thing - but will not get one until Lowder is gone from Auburn. I love Auburn, but Auburn is not getting any money from me as long as he is there.

I say that every time I see a certain Auburn tag in this area with a certain screen name on it...

Look at me, love me, need me. :poke:

Guest Tigrinum Major

I say that every time I see a certain Auburn tag in this area with a certain screen name on it...

Yeah, something like that.

I changed my tag. I am thinking about changing my screen name again.

Yeah, something like that.

You're so vain, you probably think that post was about you.

Some suggestions:

mini-HiM

TheTruth'sJockStrap

Skkkip'sGimp

SwahiliSteve'sCabanaBoy

I want to get an Auburn plate - not personalized, that is not my thing - but will not get one until Lowder is gone from Auburn. I love Auburn, but Auburn is not getting any money from me as long as he is there.

what a horrible idea

pot=kettle=black

otter.jpg

Guest Tigrinum Major

Some suggestions:

mini-HiM

TheTruth'sJockStrap

Skkkip'sGimp

SwahiliSteve'sCabanaBoy

I was leaning toward either FattestPat or PorkPhat'sLovechild or Houston Dale Bragg.

Some suggestions:

mini-HiM

TheTruth'sJockStrap

Skkkip'sGimp

SwahiliSteve'sCabanaBoy

I was leaning toward either FattestPat or PorkPhat'sLovechild or Houston Dale Bragg.

Prewitt'sToiletSeat?

Archived