uat Car Tag

AUChizad

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, another pet peeve. Personalized license plates that are exceedingly vague and difficult to decipher.

Actually, personalized license plates at all. It's a pathetic plea for attention.

I disagree. If you're getting an Auburn plate it doesn't cost any more to personalize it, so you might as well, as opposed to just having some random numbers and letters on there that don't mean anything to you.

Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree. Whenever I see one of those on the road, I think "Oh, can you say 'desperate attention junkie?'"

I want to get an Auburn plate - not personalized, that is not my thing - but will not get one until Lowder is gone from Auburn. I love Auburn, but Auburn is not getting any money from me as long as he is there.

That is sssooo wrong on so many levels I dont even have time to respond. Hate him so screw the University?

I dont care for him, but unitl I can donate to AU like him, I will respect him for that alone.

Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree. Whenever I see one of those on the road, I think "Oh, can you say 'desperate attention junkie?'"

As the owner of a personalized vanity plate, I must say I'm offended by your terminology here. I thought we were past calling people "desperate" and referring to them as "junkies" This is 2007. Words hurt.

Since we are clearly a minority group, if you must single us out, we prefer you use something less derogatory. Maybe "person in need of additional attention" or maybe "person with high/low esteem syndrome."

Ok, another pet peeve. Personalized license plates that are exceedingly vague and difficult to decipher.

Actually, personalized license plates at all. It's a pathetic plea for attention.

I disagree. If you're getting an Auburn plate it doesn't cost any more to personalize it, so you might as well, as opposed to just having some random numbers and letters on there that don't mean anything to you.

I want to get an Auburn plate - not personalized, that is not my thing - but will not get one until Lowder is gone from Auburn. I love Auburn, but Auburn is not getting any money from me as long as he is there.

that is quite possibly the most ridiculous logic i have ever seen outside of the "scoreboards are bad" post and anything the bammers say.

I have one.

CRAW4D

As mentioned, if you get an Auburn tag, there's no additional charge so you might as well.

Doesn't seem desparate for attention to me unless you have MILF or STKBRKR (Stockbroker). And both of those are actual plates of people I know (read not my friends).

I have a personalized plate too. Haven't changed to a louisiana plate yet, so its still my florida plate: TIGERFN (that would be TIGER FAN, for those that struggle in the interpretation dept. You know who you are)

Didn't you hear, Lowder said he won't leave until all good Auburn people put aside selfish pride and give something back. The AUdacity is shocking!

My plate reads JPC.........Always has and always will! Now I am no attention junky, I think a little personalization is OK! I have a friend who has a window cleaning company and his tag reads RFLKSHN ( reflection ) I have always thought that was cool! I know another fellow Tiger that has IGTBAAT ...........for years I looked at that and tried to figure it out and one day it came to me and trust me when I got it I was a little ashamed that it took me so long! Its Great To Be An Auburn Tiger! :au:

Wartiger, do you like Metairie?

I love it

Is your name WarTiger?

Yes. Haven't you ever noticed how me and WT think the same and type the same? We are the same person. We are one. Hence why we live in the same city.

My brother used to live in Metarie. I spent some time there with him.

The water smelled like somebody ate 500 eggs and then farted. It was awful. And it left a slime on you even after showering. Tasted greasy.

Also? Everybody in Metarie seemed to be related to everybody else. One time, this guy introduced me to his wife and his sister. There was one woman standing there.

Wartiger, do you like Metairie?

I love it

Is your name WarTiger?

Yes. Haven't you ever noticed how me and WT think the same and type the same? We are the same person. We are one. Hence why we live in the same city.

SL, that was supposesd to be our secret.... :lol: Remember there are board rules against having two screen names...

We own two vanity plates:

AU Plate says: DKW 86 on the AUNation Bus... a Windstar van.

Env. plate on my truck reads: KRPEDM or Carpe Diem (Seize the Day).

STKBRKR

That could be "Stick Breaker"

I was thinking the same thing. I'm going to get one that says Prowler... Um, I mean... Pqrzoxwplbemr. If it doesn't fit, I'll just tell the nice lady to Smush 'em together. So, Nobody will know what it says. HA!Ha!ha... Dang It... I gave away my master plan.

My brother used to live in Metarie. I spent some time there with him.

The water smelled like somebody ate 500 eggs and then farted. It was awful. And it left a slime on you even after showering. Tasted greasy.

Also? Everybody in Metarie seemed to be related to everybody else. One time, this guy introduced me to his wife and his sister. There was one woman standing there.

Geez, if you ever say anything nice about anything on this board I will be in such a state of shock from which I may never recover.

For the record, I saw UATWN2 on 280, thus confirming what I suspected that it stood for UA Twin 1.

But it's still funny.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived