uat Car Tag

AUChizad

Does anyone know why SPUAT tags get 6 letters while AU tags only get 5?Yes I have a tag reading TALNS (3 days later gotta WDE!)and a random number tag.TIA!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record, I saw UATWN2 on 280, thus confirming what I suspected that it stood for UA Twin 1.

But it's still funny.

Many mornings I see UATWN1 on my way down I-59S, must be their brother cousin.

My brother used to live in Metarie. I spent some time there with him.

The water smelled like somebody ate 500 eggs and then farted. It was awful. And it left a slime on you even after showering. Tasted greasy.

Also? Everybody in Metarie seemed to be related to everybody else. One time, this guy introduced me to his wife and his sister. There was one woman standing there.

Geez, if you ever say anything nice about anything on this board I will be in such a state of shock from which I may never recover.

I'm honest. I say what I think. Some is positive, some is negative. I didn't say I hated Metarie, it was a nice place to live, particularly near the water where he lived. But the tap water did smell badly. And the shower water was greasy.

The other part was a joke. Metarie was like any small town in the South. If you weren't from there you weren't from there.

MetaIrie, Galen

And you were near Lake P? That is more Kenner than Metairie.

Metairie is really just the "really nice" attachment to New Orleans, especially Old Metairie.

MetaIrie, Galen

And you were near Lake P? That is more Kenner than Metairie.

Metairie is really just the "really nice" attachment to New Orleans, especially Old Metairie.

WhItever.

My brother lived there. I didn't. I stayed with him for about a month one summer and visited there several other times. I don't know what water he was near. I just know there was water. And some nice older housing unit thingeys that were sort of tall and thin -- reminded me of east coast stuff. And trees. Big trees. Beyond that? No idea. Had to cross the long bridge to get to N.O.

Archived