Rival News

WarTiger

It's wonderful to have these live mascots, and such a shame when they pass away. Always envied the LSU fans for their live tiger mascot - hope they are able to get another.

Condolences Guys!

Do you guys keep a spare like we do with the eagles or will you be searching for new one?

Tough break, a great mascot for sure.

Condolences to the fans.

Very classy guys. Thanks for the condolences. LSU will probably get another tiger cub, so Mike may not make the games this year.

Condolences to the fans.

Very classy guys. Thanks for the condolences. LSU will probably get another tiger cub, so Mike may not make the games this year.

I believe they did start a search a few months ago considering his age. I'm not sure where they get Mike though.

Condolences to the fans.

I believe they did start a search a few months ago considering his age. I'm not sure where they get Mike though.

At the tiger store.

Sorry to hear it, LSU folks...hard to complain about 17 years on the prowl, though, especially when the first 5 of those were the Hallman years...that's earning your stripes, so to speak.

One of the things that makes college football great is live mascots...hope y'all find a suitable replacement.

Sorry to hear it, LSU folks...hard to complain about 17 years on the prowl, though, especially when the first 5 of those were the Hallman years...that's earning your stripes, so to speak.

One of the things that makes college football great is live mascots...hope y'all find a suitable replacement.

Agreed. I'm surprised Mike didn't try to off himself after the Hallman era. I know I did. :lol:

Agreed. I'm surprised Mike didn't try to off himself after the Hallman era. I know I did. :lol:

All is well.

Saban gave him a national title and 2 SEC titles to make up for it.

Just wanted to add my condolences to the list.

Y'all have the 2nd greatest live mascot tradition in college football! Now if you can just teach the new one to fly over the stadium when you get him/her. ;)

Those bastards on the bayou have already put Mike on eBay. Shameful.

tigerskinux0.jpg

yawn.

All is well.

Saban gave him a national title and 2 SEC titles to make up for it.

yawn.

Archived