Trahan, likley gone.

DKW 86

No links yet but are getting the info. Seems he is in academic trouble. We will very likely NOT see him in uniform in 2007.

No links yet but are getting the info. Seems he is in academic trouble. We will very likely NOT see him in uniform in 2007.

Don't they have summer school?

Don't they have summer school?

From what I hear, he is in too deep to recover in one semester.

was he the one that got hit with the public intox like a month ago, or am i thinking someone completely different?

Different player.

was he the one that got hit with the public intox like a month ago, or am i thinking someone completely different?

Different player.

ok, gotcha. was gonna say, it was probably for the best anyways if it was the same guy.

Different player.

ok, gotcha. was gonna say, it was probably for the best anyways if it was the same guy.

If you want the REAL story, just pull up Shane's blog. :big:

I'd like to see more than just rumor on this one. This thing has been getting around to all the AU boards but nobody seems to have any hard info on it. Maybe it's all true but at this point it's still just internet talk.

I'll tell you what, leave it to Major Major to find the silver lining in every cloud. Wait a minute, who the hell is Major Major? Tig Major's kind-hearted twin?

I'll tell you what, leave it to Major Major to find the silver lining in every cloud. Wait a minute, who the hell is Major Major? Tig Major's kind-hearted twin?

I dunno, but I'm scared as hell about finding his Myspace page....

Wait a minute, who the hell is Major Major? Tig Major's kind-hearted twin?

I knew Tig had schizophrenic tendancies, but Jiminey Cricket.

Great, now we have to make a new myspace page....I mean they have to make a new myspace page....yeah....thats it.

Great... Greg Smith too :/

Smith seems doomed. I know he wanted to play so bad last season. He is so massive, I was hoping he could clog up the middle for us.

To bad Petee is gone.

Too bad you're still here.

Too bad WHO is still here?

Doesn't anybody read books any more? {hint: Catch-22 by Joseph Heller}

Major Major Major Major. Classic.

Doesn't anybody read books any more? {hint: Catch-22 by Joseph Heller}

Major Major Major Major. Classic.

Yes, I just a haven't read the 3 in the loggerhead library. I would ask to borrow it but your shelf would look empty. :poke:

Guys I have text messaning from rivals so I get info on AU pretty quick. My phone went off last night @ 10:30pm stating that both G. Smith and Trahan were inelgible due to grades.

Archived