Cindy Sheehan calls it quits.

BZ770

Link

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/05/29/...in2861551.shtml

I did not care too much for this person, but everyone has their right to voice their opinion. It cost her marriage, and the love of her children. Kind of sad in a way, she still beleives her son's death was in vain.

Damn. I need to get hold of the post office and see if I can get that tent I sent her back. Anybody know the phone number for the Crawford, Texas post office?

This woman squatted down and took a massive dump on her sons grave. Her son, God rest his soul, gave his life for his country. He knew what he was doing over there and believed in it so much that he reenlisted...IN IRAQ...to continue his service.

For this poor excuse of a human being to drag his memory through the sewer as she has done, not only in Texas, but by buddying up with Chavez and Castro show what kind of low-life she is.

She's made her bed. Now she can lay in it.

I just think she was a deeply disturbed person who, in her grief, was unethically used by others to advance their own agendas.

In her "resignation" letter as the self-proclaimed "face" of the anti-war movement, she seems to try to come across as a martyr for her cause. :cry3:

Otter, I agree with you that she was a disturbed woman and she was used by the left. But, she is an adult and still should be held responsible for her outspoken opinion. At least she finally saw she was being used by the left , but it was too late and the damage had already been done. TIS summed up it best in describing what she had accomplished.

Does anyone but me find it strange that she was a media darling UNTIL she bashed Shrillary? Then she vanished like a chocolate cake at a Weight Watchers convention.

She had her 15 minutes - she is pathetic and irrelevant.

Does anyone but me find it strange that she was a media darling UNTIL she bashed Shrillary? Then she vanished like a chocolate cake at a Weight Watchers convention.

No, because she was an equal opportunity hater. Everybody who supported the Iraq war was culpable in her mind--which is at least logical.

That's why I'm saying that she was a tool of the left. They found a woman who had suffered the heartbreak of losing her son, was reasonably articulate on camera, and used her up. Then when she turned on Hillary, they dumped her.

There's a nice 5 acre parcel for sale in Crawford, Texas.

It's on an improved County road.

Just contact C. Sheehan care of Hugo Chavez

Does it have deer on it? I might be interested.

Does it have deer on it? I might be interested.

Nah, they were all frightened off last year.

Might be too close to George's ranch

Archived