HOUSE FOR SALE in Auburn

tgr4lfe

3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, very open floor plan, custom built (I designed this house), 1,970 sq ft. Sits on 1.17 acre lot (hard to find lot this size anymore in Auburn). Very open floor plan.

House is fully structured wired..phone/data/cable plus sound. Distributed audio with full surround sound in main Living Room and the Den (ready for a plasma TV, i've got a 50"on the wall now). THe Den has 5 in-ceiling TruAudio 8" Revolve speakers and a TruAudio 12" floor standing sub. It will blow you away!!! Distributed audio also features speakers in the kitchen/breakfast area (2), master bedroom (2), master bath (1), and one on the deck. This is the basic distributed audio that can be easily upgraded. Currenctly all you need is a dual zone receiver in the main living room, one zone for the surround sound and the other zone controls kitchen, master bd, master bath, and deck speakers. Kitchen/breakfast, laundry, and all bathrooms have tile.

Dining room has Amish milled hickory hardwood floors, bedrooms and living room have frieze carpet. Den has Amish milled Maple hardwood flooring surrounded by slate tile (Looks fabulous!!!). Master bath features dual sinks, whirlpool corner tub, custom walkin shower (almost 4' wide by 6' long, floor to ceiling tile) with seat and dual Grohe fixtures (his and hers, two walls of fixtures each with a shower head and 3 body sprays). Walk in closet for master bedroom is off the master bath. Kitchen features honey spice maple cabinets with slide out drawers. Stainless steel appliances stay, to include smooth service stove, above stove microwave, dishwasher, and fridge (cabinet depth). Other two bedrooms feature spacious closets. Second bathroom has tile floor with tub/shower combo. Half bath has tile floor, with granite vanity on chrome finished metal stand. Recessed frosted glsss sink bowl in the granite vanity top with very cool glass dish style waterfall faucet.

12'x12' storage building out back for extra storage.

Asking $228,000, the appraised value is $232,000. Will pay $3,000 toward closing costs or use if for a plasma for the den, your choice. If interested I will get pictures as soon as possible or send me e-mail at tgrz4lfe@netzero.com

• 2 weeks later...

Bump it up.

I need to sell this house people!! Please, if you know of anyone that is looking please steer them this way.

• 1 month later...

Bumping up. Lowering price for AUNation connections. for listing info visit Heritage Realty

I really need to sell this house...MAKE AN OFFER!!

Archived