Question for Southlink

whiteplainstiger

Hey Southlink,

Do you post on the Dawgrant under the username Cajun Dawg? I wondered because he posted some pictures on that board including the picture I have in my sig. Since he posted a picture that had your name on it, I thought you and Cajun Dawg might be the same person. If you and Cajun Dawg are the same person, you act totally different on this board than you act on the Dawgrant. You seem pretty cool on this board, but you act like a total idiot on the Dawgrant.

Your profile on this board list your birthday as November 3, 1982, and Cajun Dawg's profile on the Dawgrant list his birthday as November 3, 1982, so you and Cajun Dawg are obviously the same person.

Hey Southlink,

Do you post on the Dawgrant under the username Cajun Dawg? I wondered because he posted some pictures on that board including the picture I have in my sig. Since he posted a picture that had your name on it, I thought you and Cajun Dawg might be the same person. If you and Cajun Dawg are the same person, you act totally different on this board than you act on the Dawgrant. You seem pretty cool on this board, but you act like a total idiot on the Dawgrant.

Your profile on this board list your birthday as November 3, 1982, and Cajun Dawg's profile on the Dawgrant list his birthday as November 3, 1982, so you and Cajun Dawg are obviously the same person.

not seeing your point here, nor do i see the point as to why the question wasn't asked in a PM instead of creating a completely useless thread.

Hey Southlink,

not seeing your point here, nor do i see the point as to why the question wasn't asked in a PM instead of creating a completely useless thread.

He's trying to instill hate towards Southlink. AND THE HATRED HAS BEEN INSTILLED.

Just kidding.

Also, just because they have the same birthday doesn't mean squat. He could post on Dawgrant a word for word post that he used on AUNation and still not mean squat. Wait for confirmation from Southlink.

Oh good lord, no.

That moron posts on a few other sites as well. I had that as my sig on the Vent for awhile.

I posted on Tigerdroppings for awhile but quit because I hate the format

Archived