This Reporter has it

AUman43

"Republicans and Democrats seem to care more about gaining and maintaining power and position and seeing what they can get out of their tenure as public servants than they do about actually SERVING THE PUBLIC."

Cal Thomas, Tribune Media Services

CalThomas@tribune.com

"Republicans and Democrats seem to care more about gaining and maintaining power and position and seeing what they can get out of their tenure as public servants than they do about actually SERVING THE PUBLIC."

CalThomas@tribune.com

Mr. Thomas...Even a blind squirrel stumbles onto a nut once and awhile.

CalThomas@tribune.com

Agreed. Cal Thomas is a complete halfwit. I have rarely seen him right on any given subject. However, I'll give him his due. He was right this time.

CalThomas@tribune.com

Agreed. Cal Thomas is a complete halfwit. I have rarely seen him right on any given subject. However, I'll give him his due. He was right this time.

I officially grant Tex a "Republican Moonbat Sighting Award" with Cal Thomas. He is so far out there that he managed to offend even Protestant evangelicals as weak kneed.

CalThomas@tribune.com

In a related story...Fire found to be hot. Details at 11.

Archived