Brandon Deadrick's arrest tape?

SupperClub

Wow! Just Wow! Yep, that seals the deal! Everyone is against your players. It's always a law enforcement officer trying to make a name for themselves. Is that really him? How about some of you that know what the cops in Tuscaloosa look like? is that what they wear?

How sure are we that this is him?

Not very. I think is what the answer is. I was hoping some of our resident bammers could confirm or deny....wait deny or deny it.

Maybe the title of the heading should be changed to read something like "arrest tape of what we believe to be the typical bama fan/player".

Maybe the title of the heading should be changed to read something like "arrest tape of what we believe to be the typical bama fan/player".

Now that's good stuff.

FYI, if you click the "more" link in the comments, you get the following:

Added: July 20, 2007

Brandon Deadrick Caught on Tape Outsi... Brandon Deadrick Caught on Tape Outside Tuscalooa Bar

Video is considered satire and is not actually Brandon Deadrick (more) (less)

Of course it ain't him. In Tuscaloser, the men don't dare give their wimmen guns, pepper spray, nightsticks and tasers...

Plus, she sounded like she had all her teeth.

I saw this on tv on one of those worlds craziest video shows. They said they were taping it in an effort to make a training video for police officers. I believe they said it was taped in the 80's.

I saw this on tv on one of those worlds craziest video shows. They said they were taping it in an effort to make a training video for police officers. I believe they said it was taped in the 80's.

So it was SPUAT a player from the eighties?

So it was SPUAT a player from the eighties?

Couldnt tell you because that was before I was watching football but it wouldnt surprise me!

check out that block.....geez. it was one of the links after that drunk guy video.

pretty nasty. bammer still lost. 12 year old moral victory?

check out that block.....geez. it was one of the links after that drunk guy video.

pretty nasty. bammer still lost. 12 year old moral victory?

nah, but certainly one hell of a hit.

Is that the late great Ol' dirty bastard?

I can understand the confusion since this guy is an unintelligible drunk, but Bear Bryant's not all that "Great" in my opinion.

...Oh THAT late ODB.

Edit: This thread probably should be in the Woodshed anyway, but if there were any question, I think I just sent it there.

• 1 month later...

Archived