my wish list for 2007 season

tigernt'town

1. Cox comes out of nowhere to win the Heisman.

2. That we have 3 RB's in the hunt for 2000 yds rushing.

3. Our DEFENSE leads every statistical category by season's end, and is ranked #1 overall. That our defense be described as relentless, stingy, never-say-die. That their nicknamed the 3-and-out gang.

4. Quentin Groves has 25 sacks for the season that make the JPW takedown look mild by comparison.

5. We win every game in a run away.

6. That lady luck will smile on us at every turn.

7. And finally, the IRON BOWL is a blow-out in our favor.

:cheer::au::cheer:

just my wish list for the coming season, good things come in 7's, like TD's and successful PAT's. May they be plentiful.

Sounds good to me!

Nice. But I think you forgot the part where we dominate the SEC championship game both on the field and on the scoreboard, secure a spot in the BCS championship and absolutely destroy the wire-to-wire "greatest team ever", USC.

I believe you are referring to the "Brodie Croyle take down"...other than that, things look good!

Nah. He has it right I think. I think he meant the clothes line that Sarah Jessica received last year.

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/37/378298.jpg

1.) Win the SEC

2.) BCS bowl or title game

3.) Undefeated

4.) SIX Straight

5.) Cox has monster year

6.) lead or near the top in ever statistical category

More wishes

1.) uat goes winless ( i'll take a losing season, though)

2.) NCAA visits uat the monday before the TIGER bowl

3.) Saban resigns after one year at the crapper and gives uat the finger on his way to a BETTER program.

Let's kick this thing off already. Watching our game vs. Florida yesterday really got me pumped up.

If wishes were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry christmas....

If Auburn beats UAT, splits the road games, and Kodi Burns gets a little playing time, I doubt they'll be much to complain about.

what a downer.. <_<

haha jk. B)

If wishes were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry christmas....

If Auburn beats UAT, splits the road games, and Kodi Burns gets a little playing time, I doubt they'll be much to complain about.

Agreed. It'd be nice if the 2 road losses were against eastern division teams though.

Nice. But I think you forgot the part where we dominate the SEC championship game both on the field and on the scoreboard, secure a spot in the BCS championship and absolutely destroy the wire-to-wire "greatest team ever", USC.

i thought i was painting a broad brush stroke with number 5,"that we win every game in a run away." after 2004, i didn't want to tempt fate too much. i remain however, eternally, cautiously optimistic. ;)

i thought i was painting a broad brush stroke with number 5,"that we win every game in a run away." after 2004, i didn't want to tempt fate too much. i remain however, eternally, cautiously optimistic. ;)

Umm...I think you forgot the part where Bama is given the death penalty right after they suffer their 12th straight defeat for the season in the Iron Bowl.

Just sayin.

Archived