Holy Moly!

Aubie16

MAN..... I CAN'T FREAKIN' WAIT........I'll be taking my camera in with me. I've got a secret MV (Michael Vick) compartment. It's called fat... War Fat. I'm thinking about painting my face. I've never done it before, but I think it looks sweet when I see it on TV.

MAN..... I CAN'T FREAKIN' WAIT........I'll be taking my camera in with me. I've got a secret MV (Michael Vick) compartment. It's called fat... War Fat. I'm thinking about painting my face. I've never done it before, but I think it looks sweet when I see it on TV.

Paint you stomach that would be kick a!~

Those pics are real. I got to attend the open house last Wednesday. They also showed us the new intro video...We thought we were going to see the video on the big screen but we watched it in the Tiger's Den.

The jumbotron looks really really good...however, it's going to look best from the opposite side of the stadium. Up close, you can still tell it's pixelated.

As for the new intro video, I think all of you are going to be pleasantly surprised by what they've done with it. They mixed some classic footage with footage from the past few years. The music still blows but the video is really cool.

As for the new intro video, I think all of you are going to be pleasantly surprised by what they've done with it. They mixed some classic footage with footage from the past few years. The music still blows but the video is really cool.

What music is it that "blows?"

Ryan

What music is it that "blows?"

Ryan

I don't know the name of it but it's along the lines of POD and Saliva.

I wish they'd bring back the Gladiator music from '04. That music got me pumped up alone.

So we're talking about the team entrance video, or are we talking about the preview video they play right before kickoff?

Usually the preview video has the more dramatic sweeping music, and then the entrance video is fast paced like Eye of the Tiger or that POD song they used last year -"Boom" If thats the case, then yeah, I don't like it too much either.

Ryan

Wasn't the music from the 04' video from "King Arthur"? Hans Zimmer music I was thinking.... He does a lot of stuff that would be excellent....

If I had any kind of program that could do a decent video, I've got massive amounts of badass intro video, highlight video music.... I just don't know where to go and retrieve video clips that I can save and start putting together...

I like it. But I think they should put the team scores back on the sides like the old scoreboard used to be instead of down at the bottom.

Last evening, leaving Haley, the whole stadium was swathed in colored lights. The lights kept going from blue to red to green. It looked like an alien landing - but I suppose they were adjusting the color on the Jumbotron. Can NOT wait!

Archived