A note to the bammer posters on the board

InDNo

I'm adding this as a response to my own topic because I'm sure some of you bammers would accuse me of being unable to count if I had included it originally. Anyway, here goes ...

You can come to this board and do all the rationalization you are capable of. I won't lie. Some of you are clever, catch people in errors or contradictions, etc. But, really, we've no reason to pay you any attention.

Why?

Because you can't beat us. We are very much in your head. That's why you're here. All you have are your weak words. And that's why you won't beat us this year nor likely soon. You nor your players really --- deep down --- think they can beat us.

And that's a tough nut to crack. I know. I've seen Auburn teams play when the roles were reversed.

You could pay your coach $20 million per year and it wouldn't change the fact that we are deepdeepdeep in your head.

Beat us, then talk. Beat us, and I'll take everything you can dish out without question.

But you know what? We're looking at extending this streak to at least seven games. You will NOT beat us this year or next. And I'm hoping we can stretch things out to 2012. That would be 10. One more than my nine-year adolescent nightmare.

Now, Nick Suckers, prepare for the other hand. And then some!

InDNo

Seven is a lock. The difference between Bama and Auburn is that Bama comes into the Iron Bowl hoping it will win, Auburn comes in knowing it will.

A more efficient solution would be to ban all Bama fans from Aunation.

No one wants to do that. We like to toy with you. And watch you embarass yourselves.

Interestingly, you did not argue with the assertion. Your post is an apparent concession.

InDNo

No one wants to do that. We like to toy with you. And watch you embarass yourselves.

Interestingly, you did not argue with the assertion. Your post is an apparent concession.

InDNo

I don't argue with the assertion because not one time have I stated that Bama is better than Auburn. Nor have I made one post about Bama beating AU this year. I've been here for quite a while. As hard as it is for some of you to believe, not all of my 1900+ posts are slams against Auburn. Have I been involved in some Bama/AU related debates? Of course. Is that my main purpose here? Nope.

I realize that some of you don't like seeing Bama fans here. I also realize that many of you don't understand why a Bama fan would frequent an Auburn board. It's not for everyone. I like it. Some of your AU brethren like it. I'm guessing that's why the Rivals sub-forum was created. Heck, I like Tigrinum Major more than I do a lot of my Bama brethren. If some of you AU fans could get past the hatred of all things Bama AND some Bama fans could stop with the assiduous pro-Bama drivel, this wouldn't even be an issue.

You can come to this board and do all the rationalization you are capable of. I won't lie. Some of you are clever, catch people in errors or contradictions, etc. But, really, we've no reason to pay you any attention.

The only time I see a Bama fan catch someone in an error is when they are trying to be a smart@ss.

Kinda like this......

That's an obvious typo, but surely you can see why someone will call you on that.

Now that is the best thing I have ever heard from a Bammer! Lets make that happen :big:

I kind of like having Argo, BG, and rws around. Honestly, this place would not be the same without those guys. Say what you will, but it's true.

We are definitely in their heads though. That's what the $40 million Nick Saban hire was about. They thought they could buy their way out of domination. :roflol:

i agree that this should be taken into consideration. besides childish bickering, the bammers have absolutely nothing to contribute.

I don't mind having Bama folks around as long as they are not being jerks. I think it is good to get different perspectives and I would rather read posts by certain Bama fans than those written by certain Auburn fans. There are definitely some Bama fans who contribute nothing, but others are fine.

That being said, I'm glad we have had five years of winning over the Tide and I hope we can keep it going for a long time! I think it is a lot easier to tolerate Bama fans when they are losing to us than when they are winning.

Keep the Streak going Tubs! War Damn Eagle!!

Archived