Auburn will lose to LSU

BAMMERPERRY

How can a Southerner not like tomatoes?

Or sweet tea? Love that

Or boiled peanuts? Gotta have that

Man, slather a couple pieces of "light bread" with mayonnaise, cover one piece with slices of vine-ripened 'maters, add salt and pepper and, damn, you got heaven in a sandwich.

And it's no good unless it gets the bread soggy and drips like crazy! The deliciousness is a direct correlative of the messiness! :puke:

'Mater sammiches rock!

InDNo

I would rather be buried up to my neck in pig knuckles, chitlins, boiled okra, and souse and have to eat my way out than take a bite out of a soggy mater sandwich.

Granted, neither defense is all world. But I don't see Bama giving up 59 to UF or 45 to Cal. Nor do I see us giving up 27 to Arkansas St.

how many points did Tenn give up to UGA? now how many did bammer give up to UGA? and Bamuh did give up 21+ to Houston team that is without Kevin Kolb so I think that cancels out Arky State. Not to mention UF and Cal have pretty decent offenses and yes the bamuh D I saw against :om: would give up more than 59 points had they played Cal or UF.

how many points did Tenn give up to UGA? now how many did bammer give up to UGA? and Bamuh did give up 21+ to Houston team that is without Kevin Kolb so I think that cancels out Arky State. Not to mention UF and Cal have pretty decent offenses and yes the bamuh D I saw against would give up more than 59 points had they played Cal or UF.

Like I said....

uat will get their shot at LSwho...THAT will be FUN to watch. (Not for the faint of heart........Lots of wolf signs on the west vancesters side of the ball.)

Bama 44 - UT 28 :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Funniest thing I've seen all week. Even the Bammers I work with predicted a big loss tomorrow.

i guess its not all THAT funny anymore.......certainly not :roflol: x3 funny anyways.

Auburns Defense is 10th in the SEC. LSU will stop them cold. Maybe even a shutout.

You are official retarded. Auburn's defense is one of the best in the nation.

That defense gave up over 350 yards in the 2nd half. Some "D" you got there :poke:

Auburns Defense is 10th in the SEC. LSU will stop them cold. Maybe even a shutout.

You are official retarded. Auburn's defense is one of the best in the nation.

That defense gave up over 350 yards in the 2nd half. Some "D" you got there :poke:

les is still an idiot, if the pass to the endzone could have been tipped away we would have won, however a great pass and catch will beat good defense everytime. an incompletion there and miles is burned at the stake post-game.

...and Bamar will be on probation again soon. :cheer:

:au::homer:

One of the positives I take from the game last night is knowing that UA couldn't last one half with either team that played in Baton Rouge last night.

One of the positives I take from the game last night is knowing that UA couldn't last one half with either team that played in Baton Rouge last night.

Guess we will find out in two weeks.

Your defense gave up 30 to LSU, I think it's safe to say we should at least get to play the game...before you just chalk wins up for AU and LSU against Bama.

You had to have a 40 yard pass with 0:01 second remaining to beat us. I think that is pretty good defense.

didn't know LSU was such a moral victory for some of the AU fans...

You know all about moral victories, don't you?

:lol::lol::roflol::roflol: Game, Set, Match! :cheer:

didn't know LSU was such a moral victory for some of the AU fans...

:ua: = Ball State

:poke:

Archived