Ok - Delusional Bama Fans!!

Tigergal

Alabama is gonna beat LSU. Mark it down.

We almost pulled it off. It took a last-second luck play that if they ran that play 100 times, it would not succed 10 times to win that game for them.

We are a better team than Alabama across the board, but LSU won't have that kind of luck in Tuscaloosa. The momentum will be 100% in Alabama's favor. You just wait.

While you're right - LSU won't have the referees in Tuscaloosa, Alabama will. But LSU WILL have the talent, and Les Miles will have his luck. LSU should make mush of Alabama.

ah, i was wondering what the AU party line would be if we somehow beat LSU. you guys are already making excuses in case we win, and we haven't even played yet. thanks for letting us know.

If you guys pull the upset against LSU, I will wish you congratulations and laugh when you go to Atlanta with a bootmark on your behind.

If you guys pull the upset against LSU, I will wish you congratulations and laugh when you go to Atlanta with a bootmark on your behind.

Yeah, uh...I think heading to Atlanta would be just the medicine for getting over a would be loss to Auburn.

Alabama is gonna beat LSU. Mark it down.

We almost pulled it off. It took a last-second luck play that if they ran that play 100 times, it would not succed 10 times to win that game for them.

We are a better team than Alabama across the board, but LSU won't have that kind of luck in Tuscaloosa. The momentum will be 100% in Alabama's favor. You just wait.

While you're right - LSU won't have the referees in Tuscaloosa, Alabama will. But LSU WILL have the talent, and Les Miles will have his luck. LSU should make mush of Alabama.

ah, i was wondering what the AU party line would be if we somehow beat LSU. you guys are already making excuses in case we win, and we haven't even played yet. thanks for letting us know.

Give me a break. Have you watched any of LSWho's games? This crap that CLM is pulling will not continue to work, all of the trickery and stupidity WILL NOT continue to pay off for him. An hour glass only has so much sand in it, and his is about empty. I HATE alabama, but I would love to see LSWho and CLM fall flat on their face, when they can't go out and beat someone without using trick plays and stupid "gutsy" calls. If you have the best and most talented team, why do you have to resort to that type of play calling?

A former co-worker has informed me that he thinks the line on the AL - LSU game will be 5! What say you?

Also, had a co-worker tell me yesterday that "Tuberville will never beat Bama again. . . " And he wasn't saying that Tuberville was leaving either. He also said that the AU - LSU game would have been a completely different ball game if LSU hadn't "gifted" us 10 points!

UGH! Bama fans are killing me this week! I need some :au: wisdom!

Is there such a beast? :poke:

I want Alabama to beat LSU simply to keep them from the MNC game. Then we will beat Alabama in the IB, and I guess LSU will go to Atlanta at that point?

You guys are missing something. As nauseating as it may be, we should be happy to see bammer beat LSU. Why? Because then they'll have the Belt, which we will promptly take back from them 3 weeks later. :roflol:

I want Alabama to beat LSU simply to keep them from the MNC game. Then we will beat Alabama in the IB, and I guess LSU will go to Atlanta at that point?

Nope. Alabama would go.

Nope. Alabama would go.

explain your homer choice?

Nope. Alabama would go.

I do not know all the details, but it has to do with the record within division. Auburn losing to MSU and LSU pretty much put them out of the running, unless Croom gets his boys to play lights out the rest of the year.

Nope. Alabama would go.

I do not know all the details, but it has to do with the record within division. Auburn losing to MSU and LSU pretty much put them out of the running, unless Croom gets his boys to play lights out the rest of the year.

I know that. Just seems a little premature to speculate on who will go over who when there are still games to play that can go either way. I mean, my wish would be for uat to lose every game they have left (not a surprise i know) and LSU to only win the uat game then lose every game they have left. I don't want uat in atlanta playing for anything, and I don't want lsu in the bcs title game. If LSU, MSU and auburn do their jobs, then we won't have to worry about uat.

If msu and auburn were to beat uat and uat beat lsu, but lsu not lose any more games, then lsu would go. LSU would have the lead in division records since auburn and uat both lost to MSU Bottom line is with each of the 3 having 3 conference games left, its way too early to even try to speculate who will go. The season has been way to crazy.

My post was predicated on the prior assumption that Alabama would beat LSU.

Assuming Alabama manages a win against LSU, the LIKELY scenario is that we win the west. Now, the speculation has already been posed in regards to the other scenario of Alabama beating LSU and you guys needing Arkansas to beat LSU for AU to win the west...and the resounding sentiment here was that it was a near impossibility.

So given all of that, the only thing standing would be Alabama/MSU. Considering how Bama has played lately (assuming of course they were playing well enough to be LSU), and the fact that MSU is quickly spiraling downard, it's a fair assupmtion that we would then beat MSU.

Essentially next saturday's game in Tuscaloosa is for the west. Assuming that Bama would beat MSU and LSU can manage a victory over Arkansas.

Just when the day is dragging on....and you think that 5:00 will never get here.....And you need a laugh....Good ole bg shows up with another zinger! Thanks bg. We can always count on you! :lol::lol::lol:

IF, supersize the IF, UAT beats LSU and when, supersize the when (showering off the bad mojo now), AU beats UAT, that pulls all three teams into a tie. First tiebreaker is head to head, which is skipped since 1 beat 2 who beat 3 but lost to 1 and so forth. Next tiebreaker is record, since AU and UAT have an out of conference loss that LSU does not have, LSU wins the tiebreaker and goes to Atlanta.

Please move on now.

IF, supersize the IF, UAT beats LSU and when, supersize the when (showering off the bad mojo now), AU beats UAT, that pulls all three teams into a tie. First tiebreaker is head to head, which is skipped since 1 beat 2 who beat 3 but lost to 1 and so forth. Next tiebreaker is record, since AU and UAT have an out of conference loss that LSU does not have, LSU wins the tiebreaker and goes to Atlanta.

Please move on now.

You need to read the SEC rules before you get all puffy. If Alabama beats LSU, and ALabama loses to Auburn...Alabama goes to the SEC Championship game.

Head to head is the first. But divisional record is the second. Which knocks out Auburn. And Alabama would have won the head to head with LSU.

Bama goes.

Please move on now.

Research is your friend. OOC losses have absolutely NO BEARING on who wins the division. Please try again.

Please move on now.

You need to read the SEC rules before you get all puffy. If Alabama beats LSU, and ALabama loses to Auburn...Alabama goes to the SEC Championship game.

Head to head is the first. But divisional record is the second. Which knocks out Auburn. And Alabama would have won the head to head with LSU.

Bama goes.

But, But, but...but.... damnit.

Poor bg....the FEAR of S I X is really gettin' to him.

GREAT!

Poor bg....the FEAR of S I X is really gettin' to him.

GREAT!

wow, imagine that....WarTim saves the day with another comment that has nothing to do with what we're talking about. i did chuckle a little though. i mean, if by a miracle we do win next saturday, then you can have six all day long. we would still be going to ATL (i don't see MSU beating us) while your team sits at home and watches. i guess that fear might be getting to you, so you had to bring out your ''six'' security blanket.

Archived