time for a new QB?

TigerHeat

Bama's QB coughs up yet another critical fumble....leading to seven points. <Cue machinery from BG>

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mistake he made on that play was not calling timeout and trying to rush the play before the offense was ready. The play was rushed and then a huge blitz on top of that just whooped him.

The mistake he made on that play was not calling timeout and trying to rush the play before the offense was ready. The play was rushed and then a huge blitz on top of that just whooped him.

That, plus the fact that he's a bit of a Nancy-boy ...

InDNo

That was definitely one mistake. The big mistake was he yet again fumbled on a sack. He does not protect the ball when he's going down. Remember Groves smoking his wig twice last year?

Well he threw 3 TDs. The fumble was unfortunate. But if the defense doesn't put us in a position where we have to hustle after having scored 34 points, the fumble never happens.

The only really bad play he made all day was the INT.

I don't know if you can call him a Nancy. He has taken a lot of hits this year and just keeps getting back up.

You must be his proctologist.

Well he threw 3 TDs. The fumble was unfortunate. But if the defense doesn't put us in a position where we have to hustle after having scored 34 points, the fumble never happens.

Agreed. He made a lot of great throws to DJ Hall and Keith Brown. You can't judge a QB because of 1 fumble after the performance he gave

I thought he played pretty well considering he had to eat the leather so much.

To be honest, the biggest mistake LSU made was three years ago when they hired the mad scientist. Yes they are winning games, but my god. He's his own worst enemy.

To be honest, the biggest mistake LSU made was three years ago when they hired the mad scientist. Yes they are winning games, but my god. He's his own worst enemy.

i think we can agree that they will probably figure that out next season. i still cannot believe they tried a gimmick play on 4th and INCHES.....God must be looking out for CLM, because the LSU nation would not have been happy had they lost the game.

14-40 passing was a good day? :blink:

WOW, the :sec: must be covered up with Heisman Trophy Candidate QBs then because just about any qb in the :sec: throws better balls than that.

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

PLEASE DO NOT LET THEM CHANGE QB'S!!!!!!!

I WANT SARAH JESSICA PARKER WILSON IN OUR GAME ALL THE WAY!!!!!

Q. WANTS MORE SHOTS A HER TOO!!!!

PLEASE,PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

:cheer::au::cheer:

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

WOW, the :sec: must be covered up with Heisman Trophy Candidate QBs then because just about any qb in the :sec: throws better balls than that.

Yeah, it's just about the 14-40. It's not about the 3 Touchdowns.

You know his performance in that game can't just be summed up with 14-40.

InDNo

How many times has JPW had to leave the game because of a hit??

Brandy Cox can't say the same.

InDNo

How many times has JPW had to leave the game because of a hit??

Brandy Cox can't say the same.

Is this supposed to be like a rhetorical question? because honestly I dont know how many times JPW has left the game, I dont watch every minute of every game of UAT football.

Brandy Cox has been sticking it to your team for the last 2 years.

Yeah, it's just about the 14-40. It's not about the 3 Touchdowns.

You know his performance in that game can't just be summed up with 14-40.

No its about the fact that he lost the game. And the fact that he can't win in big time games. And usually makes turnovers that cost them the game in said big time games.

Is this supposed to be like a rhetorical question? because honestly I dont know how many times JPW has left the game, I dont watch every minute of every game of UAT football.

Zero. That is the answer. JPW has left zero games due to injuries.

Regardless of who Cox has been sticking, he is a much more feeble QB than JPW.

Zero. That is the answer. JPW has left zero games due to injuries.

Regardless of who Cox has been sticking, he is a much more feeble QB than JPW.

Which game has Cox left because of an injury?

I can think of one: Arkansas. And by the way, he came right back in the game with a bandaid on a busted chin that needed stitches and led our team down the field for the winning score. No fumbles. No picks. No 26 incompletions.

I can think of one: Arkansas. And by the way, he came right back in the game with a bandaid on a busted chin that needed stitches and led our team down the field for the winning score. No fumbles. No picks. No 26 incompletions.

So aside from trying to lure me into a "JPW is better than Cox/Cox is better than JPW" argument, you are saying that Cox HAS left a game because of an injury this year.

I responded to a Nancy-boy comment. JPW has taken a good bit of hits this season. He almost had his head taken off yesterday. In two season he HASN'T left a game due to being hit. Cox has. Who's the Nancy boy??

So aside from trying to lure me into a "JPW is better than Cox/Cox is better than JPW" argument, you are saying that Cox HAS left a game because of an injury this year.

I responded to a Nancy-boy comment. JPW has taken a good bit of hits this season. He almost had his head taken off yesterday. In two season he HASN'T left a game due to being hit. Cox has. Who's the Nancy boy??

Well, I would say that we can neither confirm nor deny that JPW is a nancy boy. However, I think we can say that Cox has proven himself a hardass considering he was forced off the field during the Arkansas game to patch up the bleeding on his chin only to return to lead our team to victory.

Well, I would say that we can neither confirm nor deny that JPW is a nancy boy.

So the fact that JPW has been sacked more times than BC and hasn't missed a single snap because of an injury, you can't deny that JPW is a nancy boy?

If there is a nancy boy between the two, it's not JPW.

If you bammers think your QB going 14-40 is getting the job done, then these last 5 years has really lowered your standards after all hasn't it?

Think about it, your team team scored 34 points with your QB going 14-40. What does that tell you about LSU's performance? Given all of LSU's penalties and other screw ups, I would say LSU won despite themselves.

FYI..those 3 TD passes are part of those 14 completions and he may have a couple of nice long passes, but what about the 26 incompletions? You aren't worried that your QB only completed 35% of his passes when he put it up 40 times? You aren't worried that your QB had to throw the ball 40 times? I guess beggars can't be choosers these days huh?

Well, I would say that we can neither confirm nor deny that JPW is a nancy boy.

So the fact that JPW has been sacked more times than BC and hasn't missed a single snap because of an injury, you can't deny that JPW is a nancy boy?

If there is a nancy boy between the two, it's not JPW.

I didn't bring it up in the first place. But just because Sarah Jessica Parker Wilson has been on his back more times than an Asian hooker doesn't mean he is a tougher QB than Brandon Cox. If anything, I'd say that he's a nancy boy because he can't figure out a way to get out of a sack.

Brandon Cox is one of the toughest quarterbacks I've ever seen - college or NFL.

Archived