time for a new QB?

TigerHeat

I'll tell you what we need... some new runningbacks. We have no ground game whatsoever and it's putting an immense amount of pressure on John Parker and the receivers. If we didn't have grade A receivers, this would be a duplicate of the 2005 offense.

Terry Grant this, Terry Grant that. When our staff inserts Jonathan Lowe, a player who hasn't taken a snap at RB the entire year, you know they have little faith. Before anybody refutes this, know that I was given this info by someone who has a spot on our sidelines, and it ain't holding a camera and tripod.

I'll put it this way, who would Tuberville and Gran want out of Alabama's backfield? I think Upchurch would be a nice addition, despite his lack of carries. Jimmy Johns would receive strong consideration. But there's no way your staff would clamor over Grant or Coffee like I've heard so many Alabama fans do. They're mediocre 'backs and that's fairly obvious.

I want a a Fannin that holds on to the ball. I'll put it like that.

i'm sorry dude, but to be totally honest, i don't think bammer has a single back that our staff would be interested in having, based on their performances on the field. bammer has absolutely nobody in the backfield, and like you said, is totally bailed out by having a few real playmakers at wr.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived