If MSU can shut down UK's passing game, I wonder if they can shut down UAT

JohnDeere

MSU site

10/30/2007

STARKVILLE, Miss. – Mississippi State was named the National Team of the Week following the Bulldogs’ 31-14 football win over nationally No. 14-ranked Kentucky this past Saturday, web site collegesportsreport.com announced Tuesday.

The Bulldogs piled up 200 yards rushing offensively and held the Wildcats to a season-low 14 points and forced six turnovers in the team’s third road win of the season.

Collegesportsreport.com covers Division I-A college football on-line.

Saban and his bammer team better be on the rebound this week.

As much as the talking heads talked up UAT and LSU having an extra week to get ready; I doubt anybody mentions MSU having the week off.

MSU's open week won't be mentioned, and for good reason.

Nearly every team has an open week before playing Alabama. And, if they don't, they play a true cupcake.

Did you watch the game? UK played horribly.

Kentucky was overrated anyway. The real issue for uat is the classic LSU game hangover.

Nearly every team has an open week before playing Alabama. And, if they don't, they play a true cupcake.

Warning: this is a flame!

Do UATers ever stop crying?

Complain to somebody else who doesn't care.

Southeastern Conference

2201 Richard Arrington Blvd. North

Birmingham, AL 35203

(205) 458-3000

(205) 458-3031 - FAX

do you?

Wow! Just WOW!!!! that has to be the greatest comeback EVER!!! :poke:

do you?

Please, inform me what I am crying about.

I started a thread related to the upcoming UAT/MSU game, hoping to imply to the UAT fanbase that frequents this site that MSU should give UAT a stout game. Instead, the first two post by UATers add useless drivel to discredit MSU's biggest win of the season and to 'cry' about the SEC's scheduling format.

WARNING: this thread is turning into a flamer.

do you?

Please, inform me what I am crying about.

I started a thread related to the upcoming UAT/MSU game, hoping to imply to the UAT fanbase that frequents this site that MSU should give UAT a stout game. Instead, the first two post by UATers add useless drivel to discredit MSU's biggest win of the season and to 'cry' about the SEC's scheduling format.

WARNING: this thread is turning into a flamer.

he wasn't crying about it, he was giving you a reason why he didn't think it would be mentioned. and that reason was because it hasn't been out of the ordinary for a team to have a bye or easy week before playing us. i agree with him, i don't see why it should be talked up that they have a week to prepare. they have beaten AU and UK this season, and for that matter beat us last season. i don't see why they would need a whole extra week just to get ready for us.

do you?

Wow! Just WOW!!!! that has to be the greatest comeback EVER!!! :poke:

i know! i sat around all day thinking about a nice zinger to use here today. man, i'm exhausted!

And they all bring their "A" game because it's Bama. Blah, blah, blah, Yakkety Smacketty.

Did you watch the game? UK played horribly.

Yeah, well LSU played horribly, and they beat you anyway.

Yeah. It was the same.

This is yet another thread that will get deleted after we win saturday. It's just like Vandy was going to kill us, and UT was gonna kill us, and LSU was going to show how much further ahead the AU program is than ours.

I'm still waiting for this stuff to happen.

This is yet another thread that will get deleted

yeah, i've noticed nobody really wants to address that issue. pesky SQL database probably ate it or something..... :rolleyes:

These computers are the debil. They are only a fad anyway.

Yeah, everybody knows you have to bring your A-game if you're gonna beat Bama. Especially LSWho.

Archived