Fear The Ring Finger

AUChizad

Auburn - fear the middle finger.

Guys, I know it sucks. I know it's hard. But we lost to Miss St as well. It would have been soooooooooo great to rag Bama about losing to Croom twice. When I saw that score on the jumbotron, I wanted to jump up and scream. I wanted to point and make fun. But we lost by 25 points to Georgia. We lost to Miss St. We lost to an overrated South Florida team. I just can't do it. I can't rag Bama until we prove we're that much better than them.

Guys, I know it sucks. I know it's hard. But we lost to Miss St as well. It would have been soooooooooo great to rag Bama about losing to Croom twice. When I saw that score on the jumbotron, I wanted to jump up and scream. I wanted to point and make fun. But we lost by 25 points to Georgia. We lost to Miss St. We lost to an overrated South Florida team. I just can't do it. I can't rag Bama until we prove we're that much better than them.

Thanks for the buzz kill :thumbsup:

Why? I have no problem doing it. They'd do it to us.

But we are better than they are in every way. :au:

But we are better than they are in every way. :au:

You're right. We are better than they are in every way. I still will have no problem ragging them. I'm doing it, not just for me, for all Auburn fans past and future. We have had to live with listening to them for far too long. It hasn't been nearly as bad since Pat Dye came to Auburn. But for those of us that had to endure the 60's and 70's with them, it's not hard at all.

Allow the artist to defend his inspiration for the piece.

1) It's far more embarassing to have a streak going against you to MSU than to flub one game.

2) Previous to this weekend, Auburn fans have been subjected to smack for losing to MSU this year, despite the fact that we had then, and still have, beaten them more recently than uat has.

Archived