vandy over tenn

kickinwang

God, I hate Georgia.

You realize if Tenn loses, they go?

After the experience of Athens, GA, I would rather have any other team in the East go to the SEC Championship game than that school of retards.

Forget if you read this particialr post earlier about UGA maybe affecting SEC bowls. They'll still go to a BCS bowl, even with a loss to LSU. The two team conference limit will make it work because the Big East, ACC, and Big 10 only have 1 team to go to the BCS. That leaves 3 conferences with 2 teams and the Hawaii/Boise State winner for at-large births

Man... Georgia might have the team to defeat LSU. If not, UGA losing could have a major affect on the SEC bowl scenario. Would they still go to a BCS bowl game? They'd end up ranked in the #12 area

I think with so many 1-loss teams and a probably undefeated Hawaii team, it'd be really difficult (I'd say impossible) for a 3-loss Georgia team to get into the BCS. That would bump all of us down a spot.

Man... Georgia might have the team to defeat LSU. If not, UGA losing could have a major affect on the SEC bowl scenario. Would they still go to a BCS bowl game? They'd end up ranked in the #12 area

I think with so many 1-loss teams and a probably undefeated Hawaii team, it'd be really difficult (I'd say impossible) for a 3-loss Georgia team to get into the BCS. That would bump all of us down a spot.

Yea, I changed that post seconds before you posted your response. That's my badd. Reread what I wrote ;)

Thank God.

I hate Tennessee, but I hate Georgia more.

Archived