Are These AUBURN TIGERS MAN ENOUGH TO BEAT UAT

Dyebama

GOD I HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE EM HELL AUBURN......................... :cheer::au::cheer:

I think Tuberville needs to forget about being a nice guy and kick Alabama while they are down. We, the Auburn Nation, have not had our team give Bama a beating in quite some time now. 2005 was close, but then we sat on the ball and let them make it a 10 point game.

I want a 45-0 type of victory!

Thats what I am Talking about.... a sure nuf BEAT DOWN..... 45-0 sounds good

and we sack Sarah Jessica Parker Wilson every time he touches the ball.

1st and 10 Sack...... 2nd and 12...Sack.......3rd and 20 Sack....... 4 down PUNT BAMA PUNT...

I think Tuberville needs to forget about being a nice guy and kick Alabama while they are down. We, the Auburn Nation, have not had our team give Bama a beating in quite some time now. 2005 was close, but then we sat on the ball and let them make it a 10 point game.

That's the most positive auburn comment I think I've ever seen you make :poke:

I concur but I'm gonna one up ya... 47-0 type of victory! I want a safety on Sarah Jessica Parker

How about 49-0? Screw settling for field goals. I hope you guys get up big and go for ANY 4th downs you come across. If it starts to rain on Bama, make it pour! I'm not sure after you guys beat them down if I want them to miss a bowl game completely or if I'd like them to make a bowl and lose again so Saban has to spend all offseason justifying that $4M check for a losing record. Either way, the cherry on top of a loss to the WarHawks would be a beat down from some WAR EAGLES!

I'll settle for any win...2-0 or 50-49!

But if I could custom order a victory, I think 32-0: a touchdown every quarter (including one defensive one) plus two safeties on Sarah Jessica through their "returning bookworms'" offensive line!

But still...return to sentence #1 above !

I would settle for any win, no matter how big or small. But this sounds like the week before UGA game and look what happened to us. I am so nervous right now I can't think.

Thinking logically.....I bet its gonna be a close game and a real nail biter. This year both schools have played just about on the same level. in fact if Bama has the ball last and they make a long pass to DJ hall we lose simple as that.... This game is really going to be a who wants it more game. If Auburn can't open the play book on this game (being the last game of the year) then ill know the playbook must have been the Cliff Note version. and if somebody can get a note to the corner backs that on long passes.... Turn around and Look for the ball and get those hands up.... I learned that playing football in the back yard. Good Luck AUBURN... if you play lights out football for 4 quarters and play and tackle like you did FLA we will be just fine. and Last but not least.... Please don't let Bama have any moral Victories this game....cause i know the 3rd quarter has been our worst

While it's always nice to concentrate on the "big play" guy like DJ Hall, I hope we don't forget Keith Brown, Caddell, and Oakley, and the others who are perfectly capable of catching the football and making big plays!!!

Since all I've read about this week is stopping the big play to DJ, it concerns me a little and I hope concerns the AU coaches as well. I sure wish we had some of of our WR's to step up BIG for this game like P Rod, Rod Smith, Billings, Hawthorne, Slaughter, Dunn, et al. It's about time!

Archived