Strap that BOMB on the baby

Tigermike

One of the most distressing aspects of the war on terror we have all witnessed since 9/11, and the many acts of Islamic terrorism since that date, is the rush by Western intellectuals to justify and legitimize/rationalize the backwardness, oppression, and anti-human medievalism promulgated by the Islamic fundamentalists of the Middle East.

Report: Bomb That Killed 170 in Pakistan Was Strapped to a 1-Year-Old Child

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The homicide terror bomb used in an assassination attempt on former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto last month may have been strapped to a 1-year-old child who was being carried by his jihadist father, The Australian newspaper reported Thursday.

The bomb, which killed 170 people and injured hundreds more, detonated during a crowded procession for Bhutto as she returned from exile.

Investigators from Bhutto's Pakistan People's Party said the homicide bomber tried repeatedly to carry the baby to Bhutto's vehicle as it proceeded through the streets of Karachi.

"At the point where the bombs exploded, Benazir Bhutto herself saw the man with the child and asked him to come closer so that she could hug or kiss the infant," investigators were reported as saying.

"But someone came in between and a guard felt that the man with the child was not behaving normally. So the child was not allowed to come aboard Benazir's vehicle."

According to The Australian, Bhutto said she recalls the face of the man who was carrying the infant and has asked to see recordings of the incident in hopes of identifying the man.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,312410,00.html

Latest Offerings from the Religion of Peace

11/26/2007 (Narathiwat, Thailand) - Islamic terrorists shoot a civilian off his motorcycle, then walk over and put a bullet in his head.

11/26/2007 (Yala, Thailand) - A 54-year-old man is murdered by Muslim terrorists on his way to work.

11/26/2007 (Kabul, Afghanistan) - Four civilians are killed by a bomb planted by religious extremists.

11/25/2007 (Shab, Iraq) - Seven children are among eleven family members slaughtered by sectarian rivals in their home.

11/25/2007 (al-Zab, Iraq) - A suicide bomber kills one Iraqi and injures five more.

11/25/2007 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Eleven civilians are killed in two separate car bombings.

How is it that no one reads that and says, "Holy Sh&t, a one year old!" Instead, you focus on the evil person who doesn't have a soul. Does anyone feel sympathy for the child.

11/26/2007 (Narathiwat, Thailand) - Islamic terrorists shoot a civilian off his motorcycle, then walk over and put a bullet in his head.

11/26/2007 (Yala, Thailand) - A 54-year-old man is murdered by Muslim terrorists on his way to work.

11/26/2007 (Kabul, Afghanistan) - Four civilians are killed by a bomb planted by religious extremists.

11/25/2007 (Shab, Iraq) - Seven children are among eleven family members slaughtered by sectarian rivals in their home.

11/25/2007 (al-Zab, Iraq) - A suicide bomber kills one Iraqi and injures five more.

11/25/2007 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Eleven civilians are killed in two separate car bombings.

Only three out of the six even mention a religon first of all. Second, by trying to assert that if someone from a certain religon commits an act of violence, then the religon is one of violence is beyond absurd. Away from all talks on whether Islam is a religon of peace or violence, it is like me posting all the violent acts that a white person commits this month and saying, "See look at what a terrible and violent race the whites are." These don't evens say if they committed the acts because of their religon like 9/11 was. It just asserts that they were muslim. Guess how many criminals in our jails would claim to be Christians. Come one man, seriously this is ridiculous.

How is it that no one reads that and says, "Holy Sh&t, a one year old!" Instead, you focus on the evil person who doesn't have a soul. Does anyone feel sympathy for the child.

Only three out of the six even mention a religon first of all. Second, by trying to assert that if someone from a certain religon commits an act of violence, then the religon is one of violence is beyond absurd. Away from all talks on whether Islam is a religon of peace or violence, it is like me posting all the violent acts that a white person commits this month and saying, "See look at what a terrible and violent race the whites are." These don't evens say if they committed the acts because of their religon like 9/11 was. It just asserts that they were muslim. Guess how many criminals in our jails would claim to be Christians. Come one man, seriously this is ridiculous.

I believe the difference here is that if I (who is white) kill someone, it is not because I am white. It could be argued that these extremists are doing what they do because they are Muslim and because of their Muslim beliefs. They aren't trying to kill Bhutto because she was green or a woman, they want her dead because of her seemingly anti-radical Muslim views.

How is it that no one reads that and says, "Holy Sh&t, a one year old!" Instead, you focus on the evil person who doesn't have a soul. Does anyone feel sympathy for the child. (I thought everyone had a soul. So you are sad about the child but could care less about the 170 who were killed.)

I am not trying to assert anything, I posted just a two day total that can all be verified from news accounts. All of the instances posted were committed by Muslims. Over the past two weeks or even the last two months how many people worldwide were killed by Protestant's? Or Catholics? Or Hindus? Or Jews? Or even white supremacists? Or the Black Panthers?

If I....an isolated, individual....go and conduct an act of violence in the name of White Power, I am just a lunatic, and it's no big deal, like you are saying above. However, if hundreds and hundreds of others conduct acts of violence in the name of White Power, there is an observable pattern of behavior by this sub-group of people. ESPECIALLY if we all do it within a short time frame.

When hundreds and hundreds of people are conducting acts of violence in the name of White Power within a short time frame, and the acts get more and more extreme, like strapping bombs to 1-year old babies, the pattern of behavior is not only observable, it is extremely disturbing.

You are right that one act of violence by a Muslim does not mean the religion is violent. Hundreds and hundreds of acts of Islamic violence within a similar time frame that escalate in severity is very troubling.

I'm pretty sure that I could find six killings done by a white person in a period of a week. The US has over eleven thousand gun related killings a year. Does that mean that as an American I am a violent person. No.

What was listed was incidents in different countries of people killing others. It does not say if they did it because of their religon, or because they stole a sandwich from them.

I'm pretty sure that I could find six killings done by a white person in a period of a week. The US has over eleven thousand gun related killings a year. Does that mean that as an American I am a violent person. No.

What was listed was incidents in different countries of people killing others. It does not say if they did it because of their religon, or because they stole a sandwich from them.

autiger4life -3 questions.

Why did you repeat your above comments ?

Why are you prefacing your remarks with "done by a white person " ??

Why aren't you seeing the Muslim connection here ?

I will post it again and type real slow so you can understand. I also pointed it out in RED, just for you.

11/25/2007 (Shab, Iraq) - Seven children are among eleven family members slaughtered by sectarian rivalsin their home. (sectarian rivals? maybe they weren't muslims)

11/25/2007 (al-Zab, Iraq) - A suicide bomberkills one Iraqi and injures five more. (Is there another religion that routinely uses suicide murderers?)

And now we have the religion of peace threating a teacher for naming a teddy bear the wrong thing.

AND THEN THERE'S THE TEDDY BEAR TEACHER

You've heard about her, the British teacher in Sudan. She allowed the class to name a teddy bear owned by one of the students Mohammed. Now the very same Muslims who will tell you at a drop of a turban how wonderful, serene and peaceful their religion is are calling for this teacher to be executed.

When are we going to wake up to the true nature of this threat? Radical Muslims are threatening to kill a teacher over the naming of a teddy bear; radical Muslims are calling for the death of all "non-believers" and the destruction of America. Muslims, radical and others, are rioting – again—in the suburbs of Paris. Muslim family members will kill a female Radical Muslims cut off heads, stone rape victims, shoot school teachers, prevent young girls from escaping burning buildings, and shoot school children in the back ... while at the University of Florida we have a vice president for student affairs emailing all students telling them that Muslims are offended by a movie poster that says "Radical Islam Wants You Dead."

And we're supposed to give a damn?

LINK

ARTICLE

More food for thought

Briton convicted in Sudan blasphemy case

By ALFRED de MONTESQUIOU, Associated Press Writer 34 minutes ago

KHARTOUM, Sudan - British teacher Gillian Gibbons was convicted of insulting Islam for letting her pupils name a teddy bear Muhammad and sentenced to 15 days in prison and deportation from Sudan, one of her defense lawyers said Thursday.

Ali Mohammed Ajab, of Gibbons' defense team, said she was found guilty of "insulting the faith of Muslims in Sudan" under Article 125 of the Sudanese criminal code, a lighter conviction than the original charge of inciting religious hatred. A charge later confirmed by a judge leaving the closed court session.

"I feel this is very serious and very unfair," he told The Associated Press outside the courtroom. Ajab, who also works for the Khartoum Center for Human Rights, said the issue was raised by "hard-liners who are always trying to make some noise," in an apparent reference to religious conservatives.

Ajab said his center would appeal the verdict, an opinion not shared by Gibbons' employer.

"It's a very fair verdict, she could have had six months and lashes and a fine, and she only got 15 days and deportation," said Robert Boulos of the Unity High School, confirming there would be no appeal. He noted that she would only spend 10 days in prison, having already served five.

"We are very sad about her deportation because she was such a good teacher," he said, adding that with the current tension over the case it was probably safer for her to leave the country.

Religious conservatives in Sudan have been outraged by the naming of Gibbons' class teddy bear "Muhammad" in an apparently insulting reference to Islam's most revered prophet and defense lawyers reported receiving death threats.

"I am threatened, that's why I'm carrying a gun in court," defense lawyer Abdel Khalig Abdallah said, opening his suit coat to reveal a revolver during a break in the trial.

The maximum penalty for the original charge, which has attracted world wide attention, was 40 lashes, a fine and six months in prison.

Gibbons is expected to serve out her sentence in the Omdurman women's prison near Khartoum. It was not immediately clear if following the verdict in the closed hearing, she went immediately to prison.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071129/ap_on_...british_teacher

The 'moderate' Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamists are calling for her death. The courthouse had to be surrounded by police for her safety. At one point her lawyer and British diplomats were barred from entering the courthouse.

Fifteen more days in Sudan for this woman could spell her death. This is the enemy at work, and yet we all still have diplomatic relations with this pit.

But they have a good reason for this don't they autiger4life?

No we don't

I am not trying to say that there are not those who are Radical Muslims who do kill in the name of their religon. But I do think that it is a minority and not representative of the entire religon. I have never denied the fact that there are those who do kill.

But I do think that it is a minority and not representative of the entire religon.

Hands down the funniest thing I've read all day.

Really? I mean, I don't see humor in it, but even if I did, I mean you need some spice in your life.

Really? I mean, I don't see humor in it, but even if I did, I mean you need some spice in your life.

I'm fighting a war. Pretty much takes care of all the spice I need in my life.

The humor is in your naiive outlook. I suspect its innocent but it really is funny... in a sad sort of way.

Cheers, mate.

I'm fighting a war. Pretty much takes care of all the spice I need in my life.

The humor is in your naiive outlook. I suspect its innocent but it really is funny... in a sad sort of way.

Cheers, mate.

Well, when I said spice I meant humor and I don't quite understand how fighting a war would cause humor, but like you said, you are the one fighting it, not me, so maybe there is some humor in it that I just didn't know about.

Archived