Back to Back in Black

Rhetortiger821

Georgia is planning on wearing the Black jersy's again. Don't get me wrong I'm sure they will be dancing to alot of Solja boy, but come on.

really, what does it matter? how many times have i heard on here "we haven't lost in like two years when we're wearing white!" (until the UGA game that is). now while i understand that the white away uniforms are a normal part of AU's uniform, still if they think it works for them then let them have it.

Georgia is planning on wearing the Black jersy's again. Don't get me wrong I'm sure they will be dancing to alot of Solja boy, but come on.

really, what does it matter? how many times have i heard on here "we haven't lost in like two years when we're wearing white!" (until the UGA game that is). now while i understand that the white away uniforms are a normal part of AU's uniform, still if they think it works for them then let them have it.

Did you ask a question? And what was your point? I'm guessing you heard it atleast 6 times because that is how many times we like to do things to Bammars. How many games in a row have yall won in White? Crimson? Anything? :poke: That's what I thought...

I think it is silly that they are wearing black again, but if getting it crunk on the UPN is what it takes for them to stomp UH then I am for it. And I will enjoy watching the Beyonce commercial "let me upgrade you" ten thousand times. I don't like Georgia much right now, but I still want them to win big.

Did you ask a question? And what was your point? I'm guessing you heard it atleast 6 times because that is how many times we like to do things to Bammars. How many games in a row have yall won in White? Crimson? Anything? :poke: That's what I thought...

I think it is silly that they are wearing black again, but if getting it crunk on the UPN is what it takes for them to stomp UH then I am for it. And I will enjoy watching the Beyonce commercial "let me upgrade you" ten thousand times. I don't like Georgia much right now, but I still want them to win big.

really, if UGA can play like they did against you guys, i think there are very few teams that could beat them. but that's just my opinion. i would have much rather seen them in the SECCG than TN. i think they would have won it.

The Seniors requested it. So, why not?

Do you REALLY care either way?

i don't care what jerseys they wear, however the thuggish dancing is what gets me. i lost a lot of respect for richt, as have a lot of AU people, after the crap he's let his players do this year.

i don't care what jerseys they wear, however the thuggish dancing is what gets me. i lost a lot of respect for richt, as have a lot of AU people, after the crap he's let his players do this year.

They're young kids playing a game, having fun... I guess I just don't see the problem.

and the only reason you feel that way is because they spanked you. i thought it was pretty cool Richt has suddenly grown a set. anyways, what does it hurt letting the KIDS dance some on the sidelines if it gets the home crowd pumped up? apparently it works pretty well. there were plenty of games before the AU game that UGA had been dancing on the sidelines, and nobody said anything. when the thread about Texas doing it was up, there were 2 whole replies to it. nothing has been said about other teams that do it. God forbid kids actually have fun playing football from time to time.

Maybe during pre-game warm-ups they could have a dance-off between the two teams!

UGA & Soulja Boy vs. Hawaii & The Samoan Stomp (No clue what they actually call their dance :gofig: )

The Seniors requested it. So, why not?

Do you REALLY care either way?

I agree! I think they should wear all black. The UGA All Blacks v/s the Hawaii Warriors. Tonga an all before the game as a face off at the 50 yard line.

I never thought I'd feel this way because I used to keep Georgia as my backup team, but I'm going to be for Hawaii.

Two reasons:

1 - Georgia turned my stomach with their disgraceful antics the last few games. I didn't support Miami when they were acting like that, I hated FSU when they acted like punks and I won't support a Georgia team or a coach that tosses dignity and class out the window to act like a bunch of thugs. I'll be hoping Georgia loses every game for a while.

2 - A Hawaii win would further weaken the pathetic BCS and cast even more doubt on that fraudulent "championship" game between two pathetic teams.

and the only reason you feel that way is because they spanked you.

No, you're wrong. 100% wrong on this.

I lost respect for Georgia after the Florida game. Wouldn't have mattered if they'd acted like the thugs they did the following week against Auburn, Tennessee, Mississippi State or even Alabama. The fact that it came against Auburn was of no consequence to me at all. Just that it happened and was not addressed by the coaching staff was the point.

How is dancing and having a good time during a football game "acting like a thug?" If they were doing it with pistols in the air, I would see your point.

The Florida celebration may have been a little much, but I see nothing wrong with Soulja Boy being played.

Do YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? :poke:

How is dancing and having a good time during a football game "acting like a thug?" If they were doing it with pistols in the air, I would see your point.

The Florida celebration may have been a little much, but I see nothing wrong with Soulja Boy being played.

Yep.

Got nothing against emotion or excitement during a game. But what Georgia's done was a clear example of classlessness.

Did you lose respect for THUGA when they celebrated like they had won the BCS MNC in BD stadium after winning in OT (after they blew a comfortable 4th qtr lead)?

I lost respect for THUGA when they showed their as*** after kicking a field goal on the last play of the game to beat Vandy. **Special note, I can't find any youtube clips posted by the UGA faithful of this act. I guess acting like a field hand at a Friday night crawfish boil (Soju boy) is appropirate when running the score up on Auburn, but not after nearly losing to Vandy?

I lost respect for THUGA when they showed their as*** after kicking a field goal on the last play of the game to beat Vandy

Are you admitting that you respected us before that game?

This is a breakthrough for you, JD.

I always knew you deep down liked us a little. Now, I know for sure you did :thumbsup:

I lost respect for THUGA when they showed their as*** after kicking a field goal on the last play of the game to beat Vandy

Are you admitting that you respected us before that game?

This is a breakthrough for you, JD.

I always knew you deep down liked us a little. Now, I know for sure you did :thumbsup:

Like is not accurate.

Before this season, I came to expect UGA to come out and play a tough hard nosed football game; now you can expect UGA to come out and put on a circus and act like a bunch of clowns.

Don't make GG Superman you...

I liked the black jersey's, they look alot better than the red ones.

I also have to say, GO WARRIORS, BEAT THUGA!

I see nothing wrong with how the UGA team has rallied to play good football.

A leader has to inspre a group using the best tools and the personalities that it displays. The team seems to be inspired by being excited and dancing and having fun and playing football.

I would like to see a little less quiet respect and a bit more energy out of Auburn players. They seem a bit too stiff and lacking animation. A little dancing on the sidelines during the game may help them come together as a team a bit more.

Sorry I disagree, the head coach at Georgia made an extreme effort to inspire his team and give them confidence and it worked. I can't fault him for rocking the boat to get results.

Waaaah.... waaaah.... I want my mommy

Then go get her, big boy.

That's sick and also illegal in every state but Arkansas and Mississippi, but whatever floats your boat.

Nah, just kinda surprised how many fans here are all crybabies. We lost, get over it.

Waaaah.... waaaah.... I want my mommy

Then go get her, big boy.

That's sick and also illegal in every state but Arkansas and Mississippi, but whatever floats your boat.

Nah, just kinda surprised how many fans here are all crybabies. We lost, get over it.

It has nothing to do with whether AU won or lost. Nothing to get over. I don't like to see that kind of garbage whether its Georgia, Miami, FSU, Tennessee or any team. That dancing in the end-zone thing was a complete disgrace and I lost most of the respect I had for Richt the minute it happened and he not only allowed it, but encouraged it.

Pathetic.

Archived