Back to Back in Black

Rhetortiger821

Waaaah.... waaaah.... I want my mommy

Then go get her, big boy.

That's sick and also illegal in every state but Arkansas and Mississippi, but whatever floats your boat.

Nah, just kinda surprised how many fans here are all crybabies. We lost, get over it.

It has nothing to do with whether AU won or lost. Nothing to get over. I don't like to see that kind of garbage whether its Georgia, Miami, FSU, Tennessee or any team. That dancing in the end-zone thing was a complete disgrace and I lost most of the respect I had for Richt the minute it happened and he not only allowed it, but encouraged it.

Pathetic.

Galen, lets say you are the head coach of a team.

They have lost confidence in themselves, lost morale, and speeches of tradition and honor are getting you no where. Do you throw in the towel or try a different tactic in building your teams confidence?

I say that Richt has a bit of genius in him. I am sure his desire wasn't for his whole team to rush the field, but he needed to spur his teams enthusiasm to get them back into the game mentally. He made a choice and it worked. His team has played great football since.

You may not like the celebration, but can you at least see why it had to happen to get his team motiviated?

How is dancing and having a good time during a football game "acting like a thug?" If they were doing it with pistols in the air, I would see your point.

The Florida celebration may have been a little much, but I see nothing wrong with Soulja Boy being played.

Do YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? :poke:

Don't make GG Superman you...

Do you know what that means?

Pretty nasty, dude.

How is dancing and having a good time during a football game "acting like a thug?" If they were doing it with pistols in the air, I would see your point.

The Florida celebration may have been a little much, but I see nothing wrong with Soulja Boy being played.

Do YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? :poke:

Don't make GG Superman you...

Do you know what that means?

Pretty nasty, dude.

Exactly why we should question that song being their new "battle cry". JMO.

Galen, lets say you are the head coach of a team.

They have lost confidence in themselves, lost morale, and speeches of tradition and honor are getting you no where. Do you throw in the towel or try a different tactic in building your teams confidence?

I don't throw the basic tenets of good sportsmanship, class, dignity, respect or honor out the window, no. I don't do that. I don't trash the reputation my team has built up over more than a hundred years to win a game. No, I don't do that.

Would I do something myself? Maybe. Kind of like a manager getting ejected or a basketball coach taking a technical foul. I might have done something myself to establish my love for, confidence in, passion for the program but I would never encourage my team or my players to behave in a boorish manner. I'm not putting the monkeys in charge of the zoo.

I agree! I think they should wear all black. The UGA All Blacks v/s the Hawaii Warriors. Tonga an all before the game as a face off at the 50 yard line.

Maybe set up a Malakalaka Board at Halftime.

UGA: Warriors! You got Served!

Hawaii: Oh it's ON!

I agree! I think they should wear all black. The UGA All Blacks v/s the Hawaii Warriors. Tonga an all before the game as a face off at the 50 yard line.

Maybe set up a Malakalaka Board at Halftime.

UGA: Warriors! You got Served!

Hawaii: Oh it's ON!

805_image_04.jpg

I agree with GG on this one. I had a TON of respect for Richt....BEFORE this season's antics.......

rws, i don't care if they beat us or we had hung 100 on them. i think that dancing around on the field in the middle of a game where you're supposed to be focused is ridiculous. the day that kind of crap happens at auburn, i'll be calling for CTT's head if it doesn't stop right then.

I lost respect for THUGA when they showed their as*** after kicking a field goal on the last play of the game to beat Vandy. **Special note, I can't find any youtube clips posted by the UGA faithful of this act. I guess acting like a field hand at a Friday night crawfish boil (Soju boy) is appropirate when running the score up on Auburn, but not after nearly losing to Vandy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbS8siWH3OA

and

First off, the day I hear soulja boy played in the stadium between the 3rd and 4th quarters is the day hell freezes over.

rws, i don't care if they beat us or we had hung 100 on them. i think that dancing around on the field in the middle of a game where you're supposed to be focused is ridiculous. the day that kind of crap happens at auburn, i'll be calling for CTT's head if it doesn't stop right then.

if them beating you that badly was them playing UNFOCUSED, then you better thank your lucky stars that they weren't focusing on the game. here, i will sum up the subject of this thread, which could have saved a bunch of typing:

:cry3:

Archived