Who cost CAB his job?

aucat

now after looking at pictures of CAB remembering what he looks like.....I have to Blame the

FOOD NETWORK!!!

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok who changed the title? Ive been going on this whole time thinging these things caused CAB's job.

I blame it on the Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

He coulda put an eye out.

and PJ's with feet.... ugh

I blame the Bumpuses' hounds.

"Sonsabitches!! Bumpuses!!"

I blame Tubgirl.

I blame Haliburton and their ingenuious fat assistant coach firing machine.

I blame it on the Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

He coulda put an eye out.

and PJ's with feet.... ugh

I blame the Bumpuses' hounds.

"Sonsabitches!! Bumpuses!!"

deck the hor wih bow of horry...fah rah rah rah rah ..rah rah ..rah ..rah :roflol:

Ok who changed the title? Ive been going on this whole time thinging these things caused CAB's job.

I'm with you. I blame the dickweed that changed the title of the thread FOUR PAGES into the joke. What a maroon.

I'm with you. I blame the dickweed that changed the title of the thread FOUR PAGES into the joke. What a maroon.

What was the title?

hmmm...censorship on a** but not dickweed...

Time for this one to go to the Worthless Thread Forum.

Okay, I blame ProudTiger. Don't complain about the stick in thy neighbor's eye until you remove the log from your butt!

:poke:

This thread is CLASSICS material if anything. It's called fun. I vote for more of it.

Okay, I blame ProudTiger. Don't complain about the stick in thy neighbor's eye until you remove the log from your butt!

This thread is CLASSICS material if anything. It's called fun. I vote for more of it.

Agreed. 12 pages of classic fun. :thumbsup:

Hey I made a post myself in the thread earlier but deleted it after the thread went;

On and on, on and on, on and on, on an on.....but wait that's someone's else's line. :poke:

Hey I made a post myself in the thread earlier but deleted it after the thread went;

On and on, on and on, on and on, on an on.....but wait that's someone's else's line. :poke:

:roflol:

Don't be deleting posts, there hombre! You'll get called on the carpet for it.

I'm blaming smart alecks and unregulated moderation.

What was the title?

The original title was "who caused CAB his job?"

Archived