Who cost CAB his job?

aucat

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I blame New Coke, Whoever deciced to stop showing music videos on MTV, Mothers finest, Adam Ant, Doug Barfield, Terry Bowden, Nick Saben, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osborn, Jenny Craig, saccharin, the pink stuff at Cracker Barrell, Bill Gates, Intel Inside, Apple computhers, Ma...Maa...Maaax...He...Hee. Heeddd...Headroom, Beavis and Buthead, road rules, Favor Flave, Billy beer, Corona, Natty Lite, Generic BEER in the white cans, Boss Hogg, David Hasselhoff, Twin Peaks, rich Corinthian leather, Tatoo, ALF, Phil Collins, and MC Hammer's wardrobe manager

I blame New Coke, Whoever deciced to stop showing music videos on MTV, Mothers finest, Adam Ant, Doug Barfield, Terry Bowden, Nick Saben, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osborn, Jenny Craig, saccharin, the pink stuff at Cracker Barrell, Bill Gates, Intel Inside, Apple computhers, Ma...Maa...Maaax...He...Hee. Heeddd...Headroom, Beavis and Buthead, road rules, Favor Flave, Billy beer, Corona, Natty Lite, Generic BEER in the white cans, Boss Hogg, David Hasselhoff, Twin Peaks, rich Corinthian leather, Tatoo, ALF, Phil Collins, and MC Hammer's wardrobe manager

Would have been better to name one at a time...

I Agree

I Agree

I blame nitpickers :poke:

hate the game not the player

I cant believe I wasted my time on this thread

C'mon...you really waded through 15 pages to discover that...gasp...there's no serious discussion happening here?

You should find something else to complain about.

I blame you.

Guest Tigrinum Major

This is the longest thread I've seen yet.

I blame people who haven't seen this thread yet.

There was some comedy gold in that thread. Just a couple of my faves:

Q - If a cat always lands on its feet and a piece of bread always lands peanut butter side down what happens when you put the bread on a cats back?

A: The greater mass of the cat overwhelms the mass of the butter and toast and the cat lands on its feet. Side note, if you apply enough force over a short enough distance, a cat will land on its head. Don't ask.

When stirring rice, how do they decide which single grain of rice will stick to the spoon?

Seniority.

And one that was a little creepy:

How long will Ed Orgeron last at Ole Miss?

2 more years.

I blame penis envy. Damn that Rosie O'Donnell

After further research... I blame

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Select, Start

Did you really need 30 chances to win?

And yes, it is J. L. Spears fault. I thought for sure she wold break the white trash cycle. Since her mom can't put out that parenting book now, I guess Borges figured it was time leave and write his book. (swinging the thread back in the original direction)

Archived