tyrone nix

arnaldoabru

Saw where he was going to Ole Miss.Maybe old news.sorry

Welcome to Monday, Rip Van Winkle....

Yeah. Old news.

I hear the Revolutionary War has come and gone. Who woulda thunk it?

i thought nix was at South Carolina... when did he go out west?

You're really having a bad day.

Maybe you should ban yourself for a few days until you can be responsible for what you read. :poke:

By the way, what did you think of that pass Doug Flutie threw to beat Miami? Hell of a throw, right? I swear, I think the little guy can make a go of it in the pros, I really do.

i thought nix was at South Carolina... when did he go out west?

You're really having a bad day.

Maybe you should ban yourself for a few days until you can be responsible for what you read. :poke:

By the way, what did you think of that pass Doug Flutie threw to beat Miami? Hell of a throw, right? I swear, I think the little guy can make a go of it in the pros, I really do.

Pffft! Shows what you know -- Flutie will be behind a studio desk commenting on games with the other talking heads & washed up players/coaches. The next thing you'll try to tell me is that Flutie could make a drop kick FG!

I said it may be old news.What really surprises me is that our new off. coord would be considered a spread offensive guru since he was a kicker in the pros.

Whoa, did you see Joe Carter rip that Mitch Williams fastball over the left field fence to end the World Series?

I'll bet we find out in a few years that he was juicing.

Whoa, did you see Joe Carter rip that Mitch Williams fastball over the left field fence to end the World Series?

I'll bet we find out in a few years that he was juicing.

Some crazy man's building a boat becasue he says the whole world's gonna flood! What a dope!

I hear Al Gore is coming up with this thing called the "inter-net"..or something like that.

I doubt it will go anywhere. He has a better chance running for president.

Archived