Rich Rodriguez is Michigan's Coach

Justin5

I was one of the many on this board that thought Les Miles would end up at Michigan. This afternoon I see that CRR is taking the Michigan job. But I remember that he was taking the job at Alabama too, and when he went back to WVU, that got changed. We'll see what happens in a day or two.

I don't think it ever became official though. SI and ESPN didn't make it this big of a deal. It was more of a "source." It was just like the Tuberville to Arkansas thing, but a little more true. This is from the AP and much more public and well-known.

You talking about RR to Bama?

I remember sitting on my couch when ESPN said it was "official" and they had a few segments on the 10pm Sportscenter that night

I agree with Slink Rich had a going away party then a coming home party within a 24hr period. I remember Mal Moore looking like a huge Boob and the only thing that saved him was hiring Nicky.

Well he is holding his PC now.

Said he and his family are going back to Morgantown this afternoon, I'd love to see the reception he and his family gets when they return to WV.

Good luck to CRR!

Its funny that both the teams I follow, Auburn first, Michigan second are both instituting the spread next year.

In my opinion Auburn and Michigan have both had similar offensive styles for the last few years so its odd to see both go to the spread this year.

My sources are saying Kiss still sucks and this link is funny.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?S=159#s=159&a...8&t=1666656

I know ******** took the picture of RichRod's wife/family down last year and I won't post it here but it's still classic. She doesn't look at shade over 63.

You'd think Meeeeechigan could afford to send a jet for their new coach....

Its funny that both the teams I follow, Auburn first, Michigan second are both instituting the spread next year.

In my opinion Auburn and Michigan have both had similar offensive styles for the last few years so its odd to see both go to the spread this year.

Well I can see why. At all the schools that have it, it seems to work well. There's something great about having awesome athletes all over the field on O. Guess this could be new wave, or newer.

I was one of the many on this board that thought Les Miles would end up at Michigan. This afternoon I see that CRR is taking the Michigan job. But I remember that he was taking the job at Alabama too, and when he went back to WVU, that got changed. We'll see what happens in a day or two.

I don't think it ever became official though. SI and ESPN didn't make it this big of a deal. It was more of a "source." It was just like the Tuberville to Arkansas thing, but a little more true. This is from the AP and much more public and well-known.

You talking about RR to Bama?

I remember sitting on my couch when ESPN said it was "official" and they had a few segments on the 10pm Sportscenter that night

i believe CRR's agent was also quoted as saying it was a done dea, thats why everyone and their kitten was reporting it when he was supposedly coming to Alabama.

OK, I admit it was different. I did say it was "a little more true." Anyways... Ivan Maisel takes a shot at Saban... (this never gets old)

Rodriguez's decision to leave is justifiable because there's a difference between saying, "I will never leave," and "I will not be the next coach at _____."

Archived