Terry Bowdem to WVU?

tarheeltiger

Surely not. Actually, Tater Tot was a pretty good Xs and Os man. But when it came to recruiting, keeping discipline, and maintaining a program, he was awful. When he left, the cupboard was bare at Auburn.

:banghead:

CTB to WVU Threads :shoot:

Here's a suggestion...DON'T OPEN ANYMORE CTB TO WVU THREADS.

That is unless you enjoy banging your head against the wall... :poke:

Here is an idea. Maybe people should look around before posting about something that has been talked about for over a day in the Rivals forum. :poke:

Here is an idea. Maybe people should look around before posting about something that has been talked about for over a day in the Rivals forum. :poke:

First -- Why do I want to go to Rivals and the obsession with all things Crimson?

Second - We can talk about a WVU coach going to Meechigan but Not an Ex-AU coach to WVU in this form?

Third - We can talk about an Ex-AU OC going to ARKy on this forum but not an Ex-AU coach...

Fourth- Talk about UPCOMING AU OPPONETS is a topic appropriate to this board.

Fifth - We can talk about the MIAMI DOPLPHINS?

Sixth - I Looked ON THIS FORUM and and saw no mention of CTB and the WVU job

Seventh - This link refers to a new article on SI.com so it is - wow - NEW NEWS - to THIS FORUM.

Eigth - It will do no good to respond to this thread because A) I'll not be back here and B) I'm old so frankly, my dear, I don't give....... (fill in whatever is appropriate to your generation)

First -- Why do I want to go to Rivals and the obsession with all things Crimson?

Second - We can talk about a WVU coach going to Meechigan but Not an Ex-AU coach to WVU in this form?

Third - We can talk about an Ex-AU OC going to ARKy on this forum but not an Ex-AU coach...

Fourth- Talk about UPCOMING AU OPPONETS is a topic appropriate to this board.

Fifth - We can talk about the MIAMI DOPLPHINS?

Sixth - I Looked ON THIS FORUM and and saw no mention of CTB and the WVU job

Seventh - This link refers to a new article on SI.com so it is - wow - NEW NEWS - to THIS FORUM.

Eigth - It will do no good to respond to this thread because A) I'll not be back here and B) I'm old so frankly, my dear, I don't give....... (fill in whatever is appropriate to your generation)

Hey, {redacted} there are more than one section to this board. You might, if you ever grace us with your presence again, want to look around a bit more. There is a "Rivals" section on this board where things not directly related to Auburn Football go, like the subject of TaterTot to WVU.

This topic has already been active on this board for more than an day. http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=44360

Archived