Campaign Bombshell.

otterinbham

Yeah, yeah. I know the National Enquirer broke this story. But they've actually broken major stories before. If this turns out to be true, America as one will ask, "John, how could you be so stupid. Screwing around on your wife while she has cancer and you're running for president?"

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1941570/posts

Rielle Hunter Carrying John Edwards Love Child?

Gambling911.com ^ | 12/19/07

Posted on 12/18/2007 9:38:48 PM PST by LdSentinal

The baby is John Edwards! At least that's what a former aide to the 2008 US Presidential candidate, , Rielle Hunter (aka Lisa Druck), is claiming.

The woman linked to Presidential candidate John Edwards in a cheating scandal is more than six months pregnant and telling a close confidante that Edwards is the father of her unborn child, The NATIONAL ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

The NATIONAL ENQUIRER’s political bombshell comes just weeks after Edwards emphatically denied having an affair with Rielle Hunter, who formerly worked on his campaign.

But The ENQUIRER has now confirmed not only that Rielle is pregnant, but she is also living in Chapel Hill, N.C. in a gated community, just a few streets away from Andrew Young, who has been a key official in Edwards’ campaign.

Young has been in charge of looking after Hunter, according to sources, and she has been careful to stay out of sight during Edwards' campaign. A former Director of Operations for Edwards' campaign, Young's last official position with the campaign was North Carolina Finance Director.

He left that job about a month ago — nearly the same time Rielle relocated from the New Jersey area to Chapel Hill.

In a bizarre twist, Young, a 41-year-old married man with young children, now claims HE is the father of Reille's baby.

Heading into Wednesday morning, the John Edwards Love Child story had become the hottest searched on Google Trends.

Bookmaker.com listed John Edwards with +700 odds of winning the Democratic nomination for US President, behind Hillary Clinton at -200 odds and Senator Barack Obama at +130 odds.

Perhaps this is a blessing in disguise for the 2008 Presidential candidate. Edwards becomes the first candidate to receive more traffic hits on the Gambling911.com website than Internet phenom, Republican Ron Paul.

"It should be easy to determine if the child is his," commented Gambling911 Senior Editor, Payton O'Brien. "If it is born with a full head of hair and none of the strands are out of place, it's John Edwards kid."

Give me a break. Otterinbham, is this what republicans are willing to stoop to?

You should be ashamed for even posting this. Its the national enquirer. Come 'on man, you're better than that.

You should be ashamed for even posting this. Its the national enquirer. Come 'on man, you're better than that.

You're right. I'm ashamed.

The baby is John Edwards! At least that's what a former aide to the 2008 US Presidential candidate, , Rielle Hunter (aka Lisa Druck), is claiming.

<_< Rielle Hunter a.k.a. Lisa Druck ? How does a person go from being named Rielle to Lisa ? Or vica versa ? Never mind the Hunter/ Druck difference.

That's just goofy.

A Democrat that shows signs of maritial infidelity?????????

Please tell me you're not claiming the republicans own the high road on that subject.

Has is occurred to you that it could be one of his Democratic rivals that is behind it? I mean, it's not like Hillary's campaign has been found to be sending out emails saying Obama is a radical Muslim or anything. :whistle:

Has is occurred to you that it could be one of his Democratic rivals that is behind it? I mean, it's not like Hillary's campaign has been found to be sending out emails saying Obama is a radical Muslim or anything. :whistle:

Good point, that. Especially since Clinton's campaign aides were bandying about the possibility of Obama being a drug dealer earlier in life.

A Democrat isn't who posted it on this board (in a political forum no less-this should be reserved to the woodshed).

FWIW, several months ago Edwards was accused of having an affair with an unnamed campaign staff member. He denied it and no one pursued it. This latest does not appear to have legs either.

A Democrat isn't who posted it on this board (in a political forum no less-this should be reserved to the woodshed).

The Woodshed is for sports smack talk, not scandalous accusations.

And you missed the point. Yes, a conservative posted it here but the story is out there already. Merely pointing to it is not tantamount to being the one that told it to the Enquirer. It's quite possible that this story has absolutely nothing to do with Republican dirty tricks and everything to do with a tight Democratic race and the desperation of one of the Democratic candidates to take out one of their competitors. So your question could just as easily have been, "Give me a break. Is this what fellow Democrats are willing to stoop to?"

FWIW, several months ago Edwards was accused of having an affair with an unnamed campaign staff member. He denied it and no one pursued it. This latest does not appear to have legs either.

Well that's good. I wouldn't vote for the guy but I don't like hearing that someone running for public office would be so untrustworthy as to cheat on their spouse. What makes me think you'll keep your campaign promises when push comes to shove and your personal interests are on the line if you won't keep the promise you made to the one you're supposed to love above all others?

Well that's good. I wouldn't vote for the guy but I don't like hearing that someone running for public office would be so untrustworthy as to cheat on their spouse. What makes me think you'll keep your campaign promises when push comes to shove and your personal interests are on the line if you won't keep the promise you made to the one you're supposed to love above all others?

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol: Good one!

Do you know why politicians have their wives in campaign ads? What they are really saying is "Vote for me, I am tired of screwing her and want to start screwing you."

Archived