recruiting

cb20476

i have never heard so much crap talk out of bama fans as i have heard this year. they actually get riled up if a recruiting service drops a star off of one of their commits. they think it's a conspiracy, that if someone good commits to them that the recruiting service takes notice and drops the ranking of that player so their class won't be as high as it would. they actually update each other if their class moves up or down one space. is this not completly anal?

Actually, you would hear that around here a lot prior to this year.

Who cares. They will never be happy. Let them complain. It's what they do best

i have never heard so much crap talk out of bama fans as i have heard this year. they actually get riled up if a recruiting service drops a star off of one of their commits. they think it's a conspiracy, that if someone good commits to them that the recruiting service takes notice and drops the ranking of that player so their class won't be as high as it would. they actually update each other if their class moves up or down one space. is this not completly anal?

I think you hear this from both sides. What I am tired of hearing about is how Bama is KILLING Auburn in recruiting. I know recruiting is important but geez wait till you at least win one game before you start shouting from the mountain tops.

Just as important as those fancy STARS are the ones who are recruited and don't have 4 and 5 stars but after some good coaching end up being impact players.

CTT and staff have a way with finding hidden talent out there.

WDE

anything that concerns bamzos is no concern of mine!

FTFY I'm a little boy who gets beat up by girls :big:

FTFY :big:

spanked by girls my wife. FTFY. :roflol:

not something i'd be running around slinging out on message boards. you're supposed to be the spanker, not the spankee. it takes all kinds, i guess.

spanked by girls my wife. FTFY. :roflol:

not something i'd be running around slinging out on message boards. you're supposed to be the spanker, not the spankee. it takes all kinds, i guess.

you know what they say..."the freaks come out at night" :big:

Does no one else find it extremely funny that PChamps says FIFY = "I'm a little boy who gets beat up by girls," then ends his post with "FIFY."

Trying to tell us something, PChamp?

Does no one else find it extremely funny that PChamps says FIFY = "I'm a little boy who gets beat up by girls," then ends his post with "FIFY."

Trying to tell us something, PChamp?

One, it was FTFY, not FIFY

Second, no one said FTFY = "I'm..."

Third... nevermind this is just stupid. You make no sense

Archived