Jerrell Harris Official Visit

Orange_and_Blue

Does anyone know if Jerrell Harris was in Auburn or Bama this weekend. I know he was supposed to visit Auburn but on BOL they are saying he was there surprise visitor. Please help me on this because I thought we had a great chance at landing Harris.

Does anyone know if Jerrell Harris was in Auburn or Bama this weekend. I know he was supposed to visit Auburn but on BOL they are saying he was there surprise visitor. Please help me on this because I thought we had a great chance at landing Harris.

The title of your post made it sound like Harris had committed. Dont make misleading posts like that OK?

Good point. I've adjusted the thread title.

The only thing I've heard is that he came late and left early...no linky dink, though.

:au::homer:

He also had no comment to either Rivals or Scout when they tried to interview him about his visit.

I have no idea how to read that.

He was at loss for words. :)

He came late because he had a bball game. So I wouldn't read anything into that.

I agree...just stating what I heard. Didn't talk to reporters either...which could mean he's coming, or he's not...so again...not reading anything in.

:au::homer:

I've heard from several reliable sources that he's narrowed everything down to 2 specific issues.

1. He decides to sign with Auburn or...

2. He decides not to sign with Auburn.

Stay tuned. I'm currently checking with my sources for the latest updates.

I've heard from several reliable sources that he's narrowed everything down to 2 specific issues.

1. He decides to sign with Auburn or...

2. He decides not to sign with Auburn.

Stay tuned. I'm currently checking with my sources for the latest updates.

Your sources will know when he signs. :P;)

Archived