Is Bush Running Again???

autigeremt

All I have heard from the left the last few months is "Bush this, and Bush that". No mention of the other side of the isle. It's always about BUSH, BUSH, BUSH!

Now, don't get me wrong. I understand the shots here and there. But give me a break! Bush is gone in a years time. He's not the GOP candidate. And PLEASE, do not use the 35% approval rating and all the Iraq garbage. The Dem. lead Congress has a fat 23% job approval rating. Now that's a great job right there!!! B)

I can't wait until John McCain get's his chance to debate Billary and the Clinton fiasco. Maybe then they will realize that Bush is not running for a third term.

VOTE MCCAIN 08

What the Democrats are for , but won't tell us they're for are an increase in your income taxes, along w/ the retrun of the death tax and a return to practices which hurt small businesses. They also want open borders, socialized medicine, on TOP of the titanic entitlement payments we're going to have to face very soon, but no one wants to do anything about , though Bush did try to save Social Security.

The Democrats are also for making marriage between pretty much any 2 individuals legal and on par w/ that of a man and a woman. Most Americans are against this idea.

Democrats are for downsizing the military and not rebuilding it to suit the needs of modern warfare. They want to diminish the USA's power and influence around the world.

The Democrats want to limit our freedom of speech, by reintroducing the UNFairness Doctrine, and closing down talk radio.

Mark my words... whoever wins this election (whether it be republican or democrat) are destined to be a one term President. The state of the government is in complete shambles and taking any new direction will be controversial (whether it be withdrawing or adding more troops). There are some big decisions that have to be made, and let's just say, I would not want to trade places with whoever is elected.

Mark my words... whoever wins this election (whether it be republican or democrat) are destined to be a one term President. The state of the government is in complete shambles and taking any new direction will be controversial (whether it be withdrawing or adding more troops). There are some big decisions that have to be made, and let's just say, I would not want to trade places with whoever is elected.

Then you and Dick Morris agree on one thing. Except Mr Morris thinks it'll be Hillary who wins in '08, and will make such a mess of things that come 2012, the country will be begging for REAL leadership and vote for a Republican.

<_<

Personally, I'm not so sure that the country can wait that long. We shall see.

Archived