Does the "Alabama has a lot more signees" argument still hold water?

Legionfield

Yep, the Bammers are an epitome of humility aren't they?

Oh and you guys are real humble with "6" and 6 fingers...... :rolleyes: It seems you can dish it out all day long, but can't take it.

let's clear something up, shall we. We aren't running around throwing up 6 fingers in the face of every uat moron walking the street. Yes, we have enjoyed kicking your ass for SIX (6) straight years, and yes we will enjoy it here, so we'll let you know when we need your permission to enjoy our SIX game winning streak on an AUBURN MESSAGE BOARD. WHen/if you ever do beat us again, we'll have bammers coming at us left and right in public running off at the mouth, much like you do here. Judging from the quality of your posts, I'd say you are probably around 12-15 years old, so you weren't around in the 60's and 70's when your fellow uat morons were dishing it out over and over again about anything and everything, much like you do today. We have taken it way more than you will ever know and the playing field finally leveled off in 1981 and its going to stay that way.

Lastly, if you don't like to hear about the SIX and the other SIX (losses) you could always leave our board. Nobody invited you here to begin with and you won't be missed when you leave.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: Couldn't have said it any better

Dude, either start these threads in the woodshed...or don't start them at all. Trash talking is not becoming...unless in proper context. An exercise in humility would be good.

Wasn't Legion the idiot saying Bama would have beaten UGA in the 2002 SECCG?

I said we could and still believe we could have. No shocker......... You think highly of the mighty dawgs, don't you?

I do too. I don't have ANY problem saying that there is no way that Alabama could have beat the 2002 dogs.

Dude, either start these threads in the woodshed...or don't start them at all. Trash talking is not becoming...unless in proper context. An exercise in humility would be good.

I said we could and still believe we could have. No shocker......... You think highly of the mighty dawgs, don't you?

I do too. I don't have ANY problem saying that there is no way that Alabama could have beat the 2002 dogs.

It is all in your perspective, I guess. I disagree...... :cheer:

Yep, the Bammers are an epitome of humility aren't they?

Oh and you guys are real humble with "6" and 6 fingers...... :rolleyes: It seems you can dish it out all day long, but can't take it.

let's clear something up, shall we. We aren't running around throwing up 6 fingers in the face of every uat moron walking the street. Yes, we have enjoyed kicking your ass for SIX (6) straight years, and yes we will enjoy it here, so we'll let you know when we need your permission to enjoy our SIX game winning streak on an AUBURN MESSAGE BOARD. WHen/if you ever do beat us again, we'll have bammers coming at us left and right in public running off at the mouth, much like you do here. Judging from the quality of your posts, I'd say you are probably around 12-15 years old, so you weren't around in the 60's and 70's when your fellow uat morons were dishing it out over and over again about anything and everything, much like you do today. We have taken it way more than you will ever know and the playing field finally leveled off in 1981 and its going to stay that way.

Lastly, if you don't like to hear about the SIX and the other SIX (losses) you could always leave our board. Nobody invited you here to begin with and you won't be missed when you leave.

Easy there, tiger...........I didn't know you were scarred by the Bammers as a child. I apologize.

It is all in your perspective, I guess. I disagree...... :cheer:

I kinda thought you might.

Yep, the Bammers are an epitome of humility aren't they? :thumbsdown::puke: I still think they will eventually dig Bahr up, stuff him, and place him on the 50. :big:

We would put him in the end zone.... :thumbsup:

Well, he'd be the only :ua: person that'd be able to make it into the end zone. The Bahr and your offense are a lot alike.

• 2 weeks later...

That is all I heard for months on this board. Now Auburn has 29 commitments with the heralded deep snapper who committed today. Just wondering..... B)

You can continue to win the battle in Feb, we'll just continue to win the one in Nov. By the way who has the best winning % in the SEC this decade? B)

:lsu: has a better winning % than :au::cheer:

That is all I heard for months on this board. Now Auburn has 29 commitments with the heralded deep snapper who committed today. Just wondering..... B)

You can continue to win the battle in Feb, we'll just continue to win the one in Nov. By the way who has the best winning % in the SEC this decade? B)

:lsu: has a better winning % than :au::cheer:

Not on THIS board...... :angry:

Archived