USA has a new coach!

Ashandarei

I still think this is a less than smart move for USA, this state can't support 5 Div-1 football programs. I still wish them luck.

No, its a great move for USA. They are isolated down there and don't compete against Auburn and Bama like UAB does and I think can gain decent fan support. It was a less than smart move for UAB to go to D-I football. They should've stuck w/ D-I basketball and they would be in the Big East now.

Regardless, Joey Jones is a 100% class act. Any school in the country should be happy to have him.

It's a big deal that TT was wrong b/c why?

Just so you can make light of the him being wrong, just for your shear joy to dog on someone for beign wrong? Something more going on here?

Grow up, pc!

pc :kiss3: GG = PCGhost

PC, did you get your valentine from Galen? :poke::roflol:

It's only a big deal if an Alabama fan on this board is wrong! :blink:

I don't really see what the big deal is with calling someone out about being wrong. I think I can safely say most of you would rip PC apart if he was incorrect. Consider it returning the favor, though he's not returning anything... I guess that makes it just a favor?!?

You are all ganging up and yet PC is whipping every one of your asses both individually and collectively.

The beating he is administering is so gory and brutal that its almost a work of art.

:lmao:

I'm glad he's entertaining someone, because to everyone else he's just looking foolish. His "case closed" remark wasn't a collective beatdown by any means... although I did wonder if he snapped his fingers in a Z shaped motion after he typed that.

He made you and the whole posse look like fools. That's pretty entertaining.

Remember when you were in elementary school and some semi-literate waterhead with a butter tooth would try to get off a classic zinger like "Yeah, well you eat boogers" and then all his equally dumb friends would whoop like he'd scored a direct hit? Well you and your pals are those guys. You think you're scoring points and winning the battle but you're not even close. He hammered all of you and I don't think he even broke a sweat.

I hardly ever agree with PC and have taken my own shots at him over the years, but it's certainly amusing to watch him make you guys look like addle-brained cavemen while he rips you apart.

I still think this is a less than smart move for USA, this state can't support 5 Div-1 football programs. I still wish them luck.

No, its a great move for USA. They are isolated down there and don't compete against Auburn and Bama like UAB does and I think can gain decent fan support. It was a less than smart move for UAB to go to D-I football. They should've stuck w/ D-I basketball and they would be in the Big East now.

Regardless, Joey Jones is a 100% class act. Any school in the country should be happy to have him.

Where is USA going to recruit, LSU pretty much moves through Mobile with ease and they can't go north cause of Bama and Auburn. The panhandle is pretty tough, even if FSU is in trouble.

You are all ganging up and yet PC is whipping every one of your asses both individually and collectively.

The beating he is administering is so gory and brutal that its almost a work of art.

:lmao:

I'm glad he's entertaining someone, because to everyone else he's just looking foolish. His "case closed" remark wasn't a collective beatdown by any means... although I did wonder if he snapped his fingers in a Z shaped motion after he typed that.

He made you and the whole posse look like fools. That's pretty entertaining.

Remember when you were in elementary school and some semi-literate waterhead with a butter tooth would try to get off a classic zinger like "Yeah, well you eat boogers" and then all his equally dumb friends would whoop like he'd scored a direct hit? Well you and your pals are those guys. You think you're scoring points and winning the battle but you're not even close. He hammered all of you and I don't think he even broke a sweat.

I hardly ever agree with PC and have taken my own shots at him over the years, but it's certainly amusing to watch him make you guys look like addle-brained cavemen while he rips you apart.

What ever you say, GlennClose...er...GalensGhost.

Golf clap for PC.

Titan has been insinuating for weeks that Steele is as good as gone. The Mobile article stated that Steele was a candidate. I'm not sure how that has anything to do with Steele going or not.

If Titan would come on here and eat his own crow, none of this childish banter between PC, Galen, MDM, Bigsix, etc. would be happening.

It's a big deal that TT was wrong b/c why?

Just so you can make light of the him being wrong, just for your shear joy to dog on someone for beign wrong? Something more going on here?

Grow up, pc!

pc :kiss3: GG = PCGhost

PC, did you get your valentine from Galen? :poke::roflol:

It's only a big deal if an Alabama fan on this board is wrong! :blink:

I don't really see what the big deal is with calling someone out about being wrong. I think I can safely say most of you would rip PC apart if he was incorrect. Consider it returning the favor, though he's not returning anything... I guess that makes it just a favor?!?

He wouldn't have been allowed to make such a bold unsubstantiated rumor as unequivocal fact. It would have been nuked on sight.

Only certain posters are allowed to post whatever the hell they please.

Archived