1st Commitment of the '09 Class

The Prowler

I googled him trying to find out about him and this is the first link that comes up -

http://www.tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69734

Thought it was pretty funny. I just read it and shook my head(side to side, not up and down).

Anybody have more info on him? He's Antonio's cousin right?

I googled him trying to find out about him and this is the first link that comes up -

Thought it was pretty funny. I just read it and shook my head(side to side, not up and down).

He is Antonio's nephew. Does this count as the first head-to-head battle for the 2009 class? If so things are already back to normal.

He is Antonio's nephew. Does this count as the first head-to-head battle for the 2009 class? If so things are already back to normal.

Nephew? Wow, that must be some interesting family for a 20 y/o to have a 17 y/o nephew.

But back on topic, nice to get a pickup from Mobile. Hopefully we can hold on to the kid and get him enrolled.

boy that impenetrable force field around the bay area sure came down quick

Yeah, you're 1/1 for 09. You were 0/15 for 08. I'd save acceptance speech until maybe a couple more sign up.

Yeah, you're 1/1 for 09. You were 0/15 for 08. I'd save acceptance speech until maybe a couple more sign up.

:rolleyes:

Taking a little pride in that recruiting national championship huh?

We're also 6-0 where it matters most.

Shortly to be 7-0 in that category and we'll see how the kids in the Mobile area feel then, particularly with the spread, Franklin and Rhoads.. hehehehehe

It's all about the 6.......and the 7, 8, 9, and 10. ;)

didn't say we were going to dominate mobile area, just that it wasn't closed off as many turds claim. again, why do i have to defend such a simple statement on an AUBURN board?

didn't say we were going to dominate mobile area, just that it wasn't closed off as many turds claim. again, why do i have to defend such a simple statement on an AUBURN board?

You don't have to defend anything. Actually, all you have to do is let the guys before you speak. 6 is a pretty easy comeback and until you lose, should be all you have to say.

But geez, no need to get your panties all wadded up. Just a little back and forth.

Taking a little pride in that recruiting national championship huh?

Nah. And I wouldn't have said anything if it wasn't a RESPONSE to recruiting chest puffing. Field is where it counts.

i believe he is refering to the trophy acceptance speech by tubs, you've probably forgotten that they do that at the basketball games since its been so long.

i believe he is refering to the trophy acceptance speech by tubs, you've probably forgotten that they do that at the basketball games since its been so long.

Judging by his screen name, it would have been his sophomore year at UAT. B)

Oh yeah, the ODK trophy. Did our SGA pres sing the song like the bet requires?

yes. here's the youtube

. pretty terrible sound quality though. he said before he sang it "I hope you enjoy it, because it will be the last time we have to sing your fight song" or something to that effect.

yes. here's the youtube

. pretty terrible sound quality though. he said before he sang it "I hope you enjoy it, because it will be the last time we have to sing your fight song" or something to that effect.

From what I hear, their president says that yearly. Guess they are getting real used to saying that, huh?

yes. here's the youtube

From what I hear, their president says that yearly. Guess they are getting real used to saying that, huh?

They've done for so long now, that they actually think that is part of the song.

They've done for so long now, that they actually think that is part of the song.

That Bama SGA pres was probably in middle school the last time an Auburn guy had to sing the Alabama fight song. That's very comforting in a smug kind of way......... B)

yes. here's the youtube

From the looks of the video...the bammer SGA President ATE last years bammer SGA President.

Yeah and at this point you are 0 - 1.

I thought the acceptance speech was yesterday at Beard-Eaves.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yes he did, which could bring up other issues since he was bailed out to make the trip and Rashad Johnson had to call a bail bondsman.

Archived