Obama wins Wyoming

RunInRed

Congrats. He's neck and neck with the person many view to be the most evil person to ever hold public office. Seems to me he'd be blowing her away.

Other than surrendering to our enemy, what does he stand for?

Oh nothing :rolleyes: , that's why every one is voting for him, of course. Other than latching himself onto 8 years of disasterous foreign and failed economic policy by Bush, what does McCain stand for? I'll take my chances with this debate all day long and twice on Sundays come general election season. Keep in mind, 60%+ of the country is against the war in Iraq...but I guess we're the stupid ones.

On another note, despite the Clinton's desire to try to link him into a joint ticket, Obama says he will not be her VP

Responding to speculation about a joint ticket, Barack Obama says he will not play second fiddle to Hillary Clinton.

Obama told KTVQ in Billings, Mont., Friday: “You won’t see me as a vice presidential candidate.”

“I’m running for president,” he told the television station. “We have won twice as many states as Senator Clinton, and have a higher popular vote, and I think we can maintain our delegate count — but you know, what I’m really focused on right now, because all that stuff is premature, is winning this nomination and changing the country.”

Clinton herself has kept talk of a joint ticket alive, saying it’s a possibility.

Bill Clinton on Saturday (see below) even said the two Democrats would be an “unstoppable force” if they teamed up.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/03/08/ca...toppable-force/

The ether surrounding Obama is lifting and all the myopic, undereducated, hopelessly hopeful Obama supporters will one day step into the cold light of day and realize their candidate is just another selfish politician that doesn't give 2 hoots in hell about them or about America.

George.jpg

The problem I have with the typical Obama supporter is they want to "change" everything. They don't know HOW they're going to change anything, they just want "change". They're outed as naive by thinking "change" can occur organically from the office of the President. "Change" is a bugaboo. It takes real political moxie. Obama doesn't have it yet. I don't think he has the balls to be President.

80% of the country (outside of SoCal and New England) doesn't want to have socialized medicine, weaker national security, more government control, and higher taxes forced on them. The liberal platform will fail, just as it did in 2000 and 2004.

Oh nothing :rolleyes: , that's why every one is voting for him, of course. Other than latching himself onto 8 years of disasterous foreign and failed economic policy by Bush, what does McCain stand for? I'll take my chances with this debate all day long and twice on Sundays come general election season. Keep in mind, 60%+ of the country is against the war in Iraq...but I guess we're the stupid ones. (See we agree on something.)

On another note, despite the Clinton's desire to try to link him into a joint ticket, Obama says he will not be her VP

Responding to speculation about a joint ticket, Barack Obama says he will not play second fiddle to Hillary Clinton.

Obama told KTVQ in Billings, Mont., Friday: “You won’t see me as a vice presidential candidate.”

“I’m running for president,” he told the television station. “We have won twice as many states as Senator Clinton, and have a higher popular vote, and I think we can maintain our delegate count — but you know, what I’m really focused on right now, because all that stuff is premature, is winning this nomination and changing the country.”

Clinton herself has kept talk of a joint ticket alive, saying it’s a possibility.

Bill Clinton on Saturday (see below) even said the two Democrats would be an “unstoppable force” if they teamed up.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/03/08/ca...toppable-force/

See TIS that's the normal MO for an Obamaphile, a screed and never say anything. It's easy to see why they follow Obama. After all he hardly ever says anything either.

Hey Obama boy he didn't ask you about Hillary being VP!

democrat-white-flag.jpg

I'll tell you what Obama stands for. Obama's goal to be the next Neville Chamberlain. Have you ever had a strong sense of sense of deja vu? Barack Obama has said that he would go meet with leaders of nations that’re hostile to the U.S.

The thought that a U.S. president would go to Iran…hat in hand, chin on chest, and meet with Iranian president Ahmadinejad brought back memories of British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain. The current generation has probably never heard of Chamberlain, or what he did. The Reader’s Digest version is simply that Adolph Hitler was in the process of trying to conquer Europe, and the British Prime Minister felt the best way to save England would be to go have a chat with Adolph.

He did…hat in hand, chin on chest, and was received warmly by Adolph who signed a peace treaty. Chamberlain flew back to England, emerged from the plane waving a piece of paper and saying “yes, peace in our time.” Then Hitler began shooting V1 and V2 buzz bombs at England. The rest is history.

And now, here’s Obama, campaigning to become president of the United States, saying that, as president, he would go, without preconditions, and meet with leaders of countries that’re hostile to the U.S. He said…and I quote….”The next president has a job to do to repair our image and to send a signal.”

My question is….what signal? That we’re afraid? That we’re weak? That we’re willing to be subservient to Iran, Syria, Cuba, Islam?

That certainly is a big distance from Ronald Reagan’s “Peace Through Strength” strategy. I believe history shows that you don’t achieve peace by going to your enemy and begging for mercy. If Obama is elected, all I can say is, God help us all.

This may very well be the first election I don't vote in. Because of my convictions I can't see myself voting for any of the three remaining candidates.

This may very well be the first election I don't vote in. Because of my convictions I can't see myself voting for any of the three remaining candidates.

You may as well vote for Obama or Hillary then. Choosing not to vote plays right into their hand.

The ether surrounding Obama is lifting and all the myopic, undereducated, hopelessly hopeful Obama supporters will one day step into the cold light of day and realize their candidate is just another selfish politician that doesn't give 2 hoots in hell about them or about America.

George.jpg

The problem I have with the typical Obama supporter is they want to "change" everything. They don't know HOW they're going to change anything, they just want "change". They're outed as naive by thinking "change" can occur organically from the office of the President. "Change" is a bugaboo. It takes real political moxie. Obama doesn't have it yet. I don't think he has the balls to be President.

80% of the country (outside of SoCal and New England) doesn't want to have socialized medicine, weaker national security, more government control, and higher taxes forced on them. The liberal platform will fail, just as it did in 2000 and 2004.

Kind of like the Bush Chaney Family huh.

Who said anything at all about Bush or Cheney? Neither of them are running for office after this term so why even bring it into this discussion.

Give the BDS a break, man. All that bitterness and rage is unheathy.

You may as well vote for Obama or Hillary then. Choosing not to vote plays right into their hand.

I said I MAY not vote. I will continue to pray about it and see what God wants me to do but as of right now I am not feeling led to vote for any of them.

Archived