Top 5 guitarists?

BamaGrad03

uh oh.....

Oh come on bg. Just having a little fun. He started it ;) . I shoulda been the bigger person, but I couldn't resist this time. I was tempted to say something when he first brought up skaggs, but I said well to each their own. Then he had to spout off about my gilmour comment.

uh oh.....

Oh come on bg. Just having a little fun. He started it ;) . I shoulda been the bigger person, but I couldn't resist this time.

what...did i strike a chord? :P

uh oh.....

Oh come on bg. Just having a little fun. He started it ;) . I shoulda been the bigger person, but I couldn't resist this time.

what...did i strike a chord? :P

A minor one, yes. :angry:;):)

A minor one, yes. :angry:   ;):)

not a sharp?

tyty, i'll be here all week.

ct

Sorry, but you didn't draw any curses so its gotta be a minor. Now had I been in the middle of my floyd phase it coulda gotten pretty ugly :lol: . Hopefully thats a sign I've matured at least a tiny bit :rolleyes: .

You coulda at least gotten a little upset over my bluegrass/ skaggs comments :( . I guess that the truth doesn't bother you at all :P;) .

You coulda at least gotten a little upset over my bluegrass/ skaggs comments :( . I guess that the truth doesn't bother you at all :P;) .

i took your comments against ricky as they were...simple jealousy

i was trying to be big about it! :P

You coulda at least gotten a little upset over my bluegrass/ skaggs comments :( . I guess that the truth doesn't bother you at all :P;)   .

i took your comments against ricky as they were...simple jealousy

i was trying to be big about it! :P

Someone mentions guitarists and you bring up a gay fiddle player???? :lol:

Only problem with this is that you only listed names that everyone, well almost everyone, should know. Of the ones that you listed, I think Gilmore is by far and away the best. Slash? Why bother to even list him. Ever hear of Michael Hedges? That guy was incredible. George Lynch? He is the all around best I have ever heard. Was Hendrix even listed?

If there is only one george lynch and he was the lead guitarist in DOKKEN then I must say he was awesome. Dokken was a favorite of mine through late high school and college. They got lost in the barrage of metal bands. We actually met the whole band at a concert in columbus ga. Don was really cool and hooked us up with autographed posters and stuff for running to mcdonalds for him.

Archived