The Real McCain

RunInRed

I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for him. He used to rightfully thumb his nose at the 10% Bushbots but since he announced his candidacy he's given a big, fat "screw you" to the moderates and has begun placating every right-wing whackjob.

An absolute must see:

I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for him. He used to rightfully thumb his nose at the 10% Bushbots but since he announced his candidacy he's given a big, fat "screw you" to the moderates and has begun placating every right-wing whackjob.

As evidenced by his quote last week about global warming being his top priority if he takes office.

An absolute must see:

As evidenced by his quote last week about global warming being his top priority if he takes office.

No. As evidenced by his schmoozing of whackjobs like John Hagee and Rod Parsley. As evidenced by the self-proclaimed anti-lobbyist not only seeking to improve the unemployment rate by hiring as many of them as he can, but employing Charlie Black, who represented Ferdinand Marcos, Mobutu Sese Seko and Jonas Savimbi. As evidenced his recent tendency to want to continue the same bankrupt policies of Bush.

Where are all the McCain defenders? My 1k offer still stands. Any takers?

I've bet with lib dims on this board before. They don't pay up. But it was much less than $1,000. If you are so big on making the bet, make it with yourself. If Obama wins you are in good shape. If he looses send the $1,000 to help with the maintenance and up keep of this board. That is if you are really confident.

I don't have to defend a man who withstood 7 years in North Vietnam as a "guest", where they pretty much crippled and disfigured him.

You want to paint him as a Third Term Bush, but you know good and d!@m well he isn't.

Just like your Obama, he's having to appease his base. Obama has made changes to his campaign to do the same with his more moderate members!

I don't bet on politics. Only a fool would do so. You can't predict what will happen, be said, or where these two will be in three-five months.

I've bet with lib dims on this board before. They don't pay up. But it was much less than $1,000. If you are so big on making the bet, make it with yourself. If Obama wins you are in good shape. If he looses send the $1,000 to help with the maintenance and up keep of this board. That is if you are really confident.

If Obama wins, you leave the board for 6 months. If McCain wins, I'll mail a check to David. Fair?

Trading Freedom of Speech for 1,000 is typical of a democrat. Bought and paid for ;).....JK

If Obama wins, you leave the board for 6 months. If McCain wins, I'll mail a check to David. Fair?

Like most all big talkers and four flushers you make the outrageous bet then start to add conditions. If you are not man enough to make the bet with yourself, fess up. If you are not confident enough of obama's win don't make the bet.

It's that simple.

Make a bet with myself? :lol:

Not man enough?

Sounds like I'm not the one who is not man enough. I have faith in the candidate I support. You can't say the same - or at least back your spewing with any meaningful substance (monetary or other). Your unwillingness to put your money where mouth is speaks volumes.

Of course, when Obama wins, we are going to have to put up with your bs and complaining for 8 more years so maybe we should all just get used to your whining.

Make a bet with myself? :lol:

Not man enough?

Sounds like I'm not the one who is not man enough. I have faith in the candidate I support. You can't say the same - or at least back your spewing with any meaningful substance (monetary or other). Your unwillingness to put your money where mouth is speaks volumes.

Of course, when Obama wins, we are going to have to put up with your bs and complaining for 8 more years so maybe we should all just get used to your whining.

Making a bet with yourself is easy.

See I made a bet with myself when I made the first post. I bet myself $100.00 that you would craw fish, whine, act stupid and then attack me. Thanks for playing. BTW - the $100.00 will be put into my grandsons college fund. He thanks you ObamaBoy. BTW II - That isn't the first bet I have won with myself, betting on you. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

If you have so much "faith in the candidate I support.", then make the bet that if he wins you keep the money if he looses you send $1,000.00 to help with the upkeep and maintenance of this site.

For the record if you are man enough, what I do makes no difference. Otherwise you are just another whinny ass little wimp. Play if you like. For the record II - I have another $100.00 bet on your response and whether or not you bet.

Is any one else finding the humor in this? TM makes bets with himself? Just when you think you've heard it all...

Is any one else finding the humor in this? TM makes bets with himself? Just when you think you've heard it all...

It's a great way to save money and hone your betting skills.

There are a lot of folks like you who are selling out to the new messiah. I sure hope when he loses, you guys don't leave a mess to clean up.

I have provided you with a win/win situation. You could make the bet with your self and come off as something more than a loud mouth four flusher. Or you can continue as you are.

PS - The fact that you don't understand me making bets with myself says a lot more about you than me.

PSII - I won another one with your statement above.

It's a great way to save money and hone your betting skills.

There are a lot of folks like you who are selling out to the new messiah. I sure hope when he loses, you guys don't leave a mess to clean up.

Not to mention reading people. Reading people that you have never seen. You don't have to be sitting at a poker table to know someone do you?

Archived