WARNING!!!! This is not to insult Obama his supporters

autigeremt

This link was sent to me by a black friend of mine who received it from one of his contacts on campus. Can we investigate to see if it's a sham video, or a real life minister at a real life church.

Once again, this is for moderate, across the isle debate. I in no way wish to inflame anyone. I didn't make the video....keep that in mind.

ATLAH

Let's see what's behind this. I am interested in it's validity.

This link was sent to me by a black friend of mine who received it from one of his contacts on campus. Can we investigate to see if it's a sham video, or a real life minister at a real life church.

Once again, this is for moderate, across the isle debate. I in no way wish to inflame anyone. I didn't make the video....keep that in mind.

ATLAH

If I am not mistaken,is this the same guy that was preaching form the pulpit that Obama was born trash, his dad went whoring after a trashy white woman, pimped white and black women and all sorts of stuff? I am pretty sure of it. He was slammed on Hannity and Colmes by Hannity for his comments.

He has videos all over youtube. He is a real live minister at a real live church. I don't know how big the church is though.

ATLAH

If I am not mistaken,is this the same guy that was preaching form the pulpit that Obama was born trash, his dad went whoring after a trashy white woman, pimped white and black women and all sorts of stuff? I am pretty sure of it. He was slammed on Hannity and Colmes by Hannity for his comments.

He has videos all over youtube. He is a real live minister at a real live church. I don't know how big the church is though.

Thanks, Tiger1. I knew this guy was familiar but couldn't place where I'd seen him. It was H&c.

He never quite says why he believes "white America" will be trashed, only that it will. He gave the ominous "blacks have a tendency to bite the hand that feeds them" statement, but, didn't really elaborate why he thinks this is inevitable if Obama's elected.

I must have missed that. Thanks for the information. I knew someone in here would have some insight. I really have no real comment on the issue. I see blacks and whites getting along very well around here, although I have noticed some change since the Rev. Wright issue with respect to blacks. I love everyone, as long as they don't step on me, my family, or my country. Then I have a problem with THEM, and not their race. I'm all mixed up with Cherokee, Irish, and German, so there's not much for me to cling to ;).

Everyone has an opinion and his is on the Internet...I just can't figure out exactly what his is.

He's obviously anti-Clinton, but also doesn't really explain why he thinks African-Americans will be disillusioned with Obama. I can't tell quite what he does believe or support, and so can't really form an opinion about him. (Although I am jaded enough to accept the idea that all politicians are disappointing once they get into power.) Perhaps if I watched some of his other YouTube clips I'd have a better idea, but I'm not going to waste my time looking for them.

I must have missed that. Thanks for the information. I knew someone in here would have some insight. I really have no real comment on the issue. I see blacks and whites getting along very well around here, although I have noticed some change since the Rev. Wright issue with respect to blacks. I love everyone, as long as they don't step on me, my family, or my country. Then I have a problem with THEM, and not their race. I'm all mixed up with Cherokee, Irish, and German, so there's not much for me to cling to ;).

I think all decent human beings want a society in which race is never an issue--a "color blind" society, if you will. However, I've never understood the logic of many African-Americans who seem to think the way to accomplish that is by constantly reminding us and focusing on the divisions that separate black and white society. How does keeping the spotlight on differences help people look beyond those differences?

But of course my background is about as W.A.S.P.-ish as it gets, so maybe I'm not capable of understanding the issue from their vantage point.

I've always felt that these issues are raised mostly to fuel certain groups and their agenda. For the most part, Americans want to be at peace with each other. But I may be totally off base with that assumption.

I've always felt that these issues are raised mostly to fuel certain groups and their agenda. For the most part, Americans want to be at peace with each other. But I may be totally off base with that assumption.

At peace with each other yes, but politically it seems to be trending in the opposite direction.

Archived