I think UGA is the better of the two with who returns. My pre-preseason top 10

1. UGA (put the pressure on)

2. Missouri

3. Florida

4. Ohio State

5. Texas

Auburn in at #8

It means NOTHING... :)

They are the National Recruiting Champions, and it relates into proven NCAA Championships the very next season ;)

I think UF has the best chance of any SEC team to win the BCS next year. UGA has a tough schedule this year.

I think UF has the best chance of any SEC team to win the BCS next year. UGA has a tough schedule this year.

Come time of the SEC Championship, their schedules won't be too much different. If UF made it to the SEC CG that is, they would have to play LSU twice or Auburn (or maybe even Bama). Just cuz they don't play us during the season, doesn't make their road any easier on the way to the BCS Championship game. They still play FSU, LSU, UT, and UGA during the season.

Come time of the SEC Championship, their schedules won't be too much different. If UF made it to the SEC CG that is, they would have to play LSU twice or Auburn (or maybe even Bama). Just cuz they don't play us during the season, doesn't make their road any easier on the way to the BCS Championship game. They still play FSU, LSU, UT, and UGA during the season.

The trip out west to play Arizona State is the wild card in their schedule. Not so much the team but the distance they have to travel. Then to boot being sandwiched between USC and Bama.

OSU, should not be ranked in the top 15. Ridiculously overrated team, year in and year out. Just another long standing, media darling.

:au::homer:

Agreed. I think what may kill UF is their defense which I still expect to be average and nothing more

But, I think their O will be the best in the SEC and they will put up points consistently so I got them going 10-2 with an SECCG victory and well...maybe a NC Game appearence?

UGA will go 9-3 with Losses to LSU, UF, and AU

Agreed. I think what may kill UF is their defense which I still expect to be average and nothing more

But, I think their O will be the best in the SEC and they will put up points consistently so I got them going 10-2 with an SECCG victory and well...maybe a NC Game appearence?

UGA will go 9-3 with Losses to LSU, UF, and AU

UGA loses to AU? Quit trying to act like a pessimist so that you can be happy in November. That's like saying Bama would beat AU... very possible, but come on. Have you seen the beatings Stafford has put on Auburn?

UGA loses to AU? Quit trying to act like a pessimist so that you can be happy in November. That's like saying Bama would beat AU... very possible, but come on. Have you seen the beatings Stafford has put on Auburn?

Say what you want, I have been pretty damn good at predicting UGA's record on here the last few years.

I am generally pessimistic but I am never that far off

How you can say AU beating UGA is like Bama beating AU is beyond me. AU has beaten UA the last what is it....7 years? UGA is just 4-3 against AU in that span

Archived