Denny Crane for President!!!

DKW 86

I love the character that Shattner plays. It's sad that in order to have a gun-toting, red-blooded American loving character that they have to have the character espouse to having some mad-cow disease in order to "excuse" some of his views.

Go Denny Crane.

Now that librul worm character Spader plays could fall off their high-rise balcony and I would not miss him.

BTW, the link does not take me to Denny Crane.

Yeah, it redirected me back to Charter's home page. I have seen it before and it is a funny clip. I love that show. Denny Crane is the man.

I love Boston Legal! It is one of the shows I setup to record on my DVR.

CCTAU, getting rid of Alan would kill the show. Alan and Denny's "opposites attract" friendship is the center of the show. I have seen the show make Alan's liberalism come across as misguided as they have Denny's conservatism. I think the show just simply parodies the extremes from both sides and I get a kick out of it. Plus, how are you going to close the show with their drink and cigar on the balcony?

Heck, a few weeks ago, they basically slammed the democratic party about the delegates voting for Obama even though the majority of primary voters for those delegates selected Hilary. I remember reading somewhere that he show pissed off some democrats because Candice Bergan's character called their process undemocratic.

My most recent favorite episode has to be the one in which they were trying to pass their physicals for the Coast Guard Reserve.

CCTAU, getting rid of Alan would kill the show.

I know. It would be a helluva series finale! Maybe he could just fall in the river in Alaska while they are fishing. Then a year later he could show up after having been rescued by an eskimo girl and forced to kill the things he eats with his own hands. Dang. I could be a writer for this show.

BTW. Where is the video?

I know. It would be a helluva series finale! Maybe he could just fall in the river in Alaska while they are fishing. Then a year later he could show up after having been rescued by an eskimo girl and forced to kill the things he eats with his own hands. Dang. I could be a writer for this show.

BTW. Where is the video?

Youtube Link

BTW. Where is the video?

Youtube Link

Thank you. Now I have a tear in my eye. :hail: ==> Denny Crane

Archived