Republicans will play the race card...

CCTAU

I wish whites would unite like blacks have. Blacks are clearly are voting solely on race since 95%+ of them vote for the black candidate, while whites seem to vote instead along party lines. Unfortunately that will give the country over to a man who hates it and most of us and wants to destroy our healthcare system. Wake up people...

Hey, genius. Do you realize that in most presidential elections, 100% of blacks AND 100% of whites vote for white guys? :rolleyes:

This year, most whites will do what they always do-- vote for the white guy.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish whites would unite like blacks have. Blacks are clearly are voting solely on race since 95%+ of them vote for the black candidate, while whites seem to vote instead along party lines. Unfortunately that will give the country over to a man who hates it and most of us and wants to destroy our healthcare system. Wake up people...

Hey, genius. Do you realize that in most presidential elections, 100% of blacks AND 100% of whites vote for white guys? :rolleyes:

Wow, I am dumber for just having read your attempt at a joke...

Hey genius, back at ya. Vote for the candidate who hates you!!! :thumbsup:

Wow, I am dumber for just having read your attempt at a joke...

Hey genius, back at ya. Vote for the candidate who hates you!!! :thumbsup:

You do get dumber by the minute, but it wasn't a joke.

You gotta be kiddin me

You gotta be kiddin me

Yep. He suggested that race is an issue. Damn him for bringing up race. Damn racist republican bastard.

It is not true that 100% of the blacks voted for a white guy. Whenever Jesse, Al, etc. ran, they got votes. And I'm pretty sure it wasn't from a large number of white folks.

There are plenty of blacks voting for achmed because he is 1/2 black. And there are plenty of other folks voting for him because they are the dregs of society looking for the gubmint teat to live on.

And there are plenty of other folks voting for him because they are the dregs of society looking for the gubmint teat to live on.

So, given your inclinations, you should be pretty pleased that Obama is rejecting the gubment handout that McCain is accepting. B)

Something tells me that you, CCT, are the last Republican who should have brought this up. It may be the fact that you have been making this process about nothing but race, religion, and a funny name since it started. Yeah....that's it.

I would call this a preemptive strike on his part normally...but he's a little late, right CCT?

Norquist dropped by The Times' Washington bureau today and, as part of his negative critique of Obama's liberal stances on economic issues and other matters, he termed the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee "John Kerry with a tan."

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington...k-obama-jo.html

Norquist dropped by The Times' Washington bureau today and, as part of his negative critique of Obama's liberal stances on economic issues and other matters, he termed the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee "John Kerry with a tan."

Thats a funny way to put it. Nice to see that someone has a sense of humor. The jab part here is the john kerry part. I just don't see how this would qualify as anything resembling playing the race card. It is more of a comparison of him to a former white candidate.

Thats a funny way to put it. Nice to see that someone has a sense of humor. The jab part here is the john kerry part. I just don't see how this would qualify as anything resembling playing the race card. It is more of a comparison of him to a former white candidate.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Okay, then explain how this comment is designed to scare people away from obama based on his color. That is, if you can, which you can't.

It is beyond ridiculous how we can't even think about making certain references without some dillweed liberal crying foul. Ooooooh, his race is such a sensitive subject we can't even make a reference to it as a joke or anything. Whatever anybody does don't mention the fact that obama is black unless you are praising what a great person it makes you to support a black candidate and what great things it says about America to be considering electing a black man to this office. Sorry, but homey don't play that. It was funny.

Ooooooh, his race is such a sensitive subject we can't even make a reference to it as a joke or anything.

Tiger 88: "What's the point of someone being another race if you can't joke about it?" :no:

Ooooooh, his race is such a sensitive subject we can't even make a reference to it as a joke or anything.

Tiger 88: "What's the point of someone being another race if you can't about it?" :no:

First of all I'll go by what I think you meant to say as opposed to what you said here which seems to be missing a word or two.

Heres the joke tex. He is just like john kerry only john kerry is white. Were john kerry to get a very dark tan he would have a similar skin tone to barrack obama. Hence the slight joke. It is not a racial joke in any way whatsoever.

Love how you totally sidestepped the issue of me asking you to show how this remark was an attempt to drive people away from voting for obama based on his color. You know, the subject of this entire thread, playing the pre-emptive race card card. Obviously, you can't do that so you're driven to incoherent and incomplete statements.

Tiger 88: "What's the point of someone being another race if you can't about it?" :no:

First of all I'll go by what I think you meant to say as opposed to what you said here which seems to be missing a word or two.

Heres the joke tex. He is just like john kerry only john kerry is white. Were john kerry to get a very dark tan he would have a similar skin tone to barrack obama. Hence the slight joke. It is not a racial joke in any way whatsoever.

Love how you totally sidestepped the issue of me asking you to show how this remark was an attempt to drive people away from voting for obama based on his color. You know, the subject of this entire thread, playing the pre-emptive race card card. Obviously, you can't do that so you're driven to incoherent and incomplete statements.

Obama said this:

And did I mention he's black?
i.e. pointing to the fact that he's black. That is exactly what Norquist did. A little complicated for you, I understand.

Obama said this:

i.e. pointing to the fact that he's black. That is exactly what Norquist did. A little complicated for you, I understand.

Holy cow that is unbelievably weak even for you tex. Lets play a game called use a more complete quote so as to not take things out of context to try to make our invalid point seem valid. here it goes:

"It is going to be very difficult for Republicans to run on their stewardship of the economy or their outstanding foreign policy," Obama told a fundraiser in Jacksonville, Florida. "We know what kind of campaign they're going to run. They're going to try to make you afraid.

"They're going to try to make you afraid of me. He's young and inexperienced and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he's black?"

Obama is clearly saying that those evil republicans are going to refer to his race in an attempt to scare people away from voting for him.

I ask you again to explain how this statement was an attempt to scare people away from voting for obama based on his skin color.

Obama said this:

Holy cow that is unbelievably weak even for you tex. Lets play a game called use a more complete quote so as to not take things out of context to try to make our invalid point seem valid. here it goes:

"It is going to be very difficult for Republicans to run on their stewardship of the economy or their outstanding foreign policy," Obama told a fundraiser in Jacksonville, Florida. "We know what kind of campaign they're going to run. They're going to try to make you afraid.

"They're going to try to make you afraid of me. He's young and inexperienced and he's got a funny name. And did I mention he's black?"

Obama is clearly saying that those evil republicans are going to refer to his race in an attempt to scare people away from voting for him.

I ask you again to explain how this statement was an attempt to scare people away from voting for obama based on his skin color.

You can't see it because you're one of the guys it works on.

Obama said this:

As usual, you're wrong.

Still waiting for the explanation tex.

Obama said this:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Congrats, you win the blackest white person award. A trophy is on the way. No one can ever call you racist because you are voting for a black guy, credentials be dammed.

Furthermore tex, the main gyst of the joke is that obama claims to be the changemeister, but isn't. He is john kerry with a tan. Get it? Still waiting for your explanation of how this is playing the race card to scare off voters.

Furthermore tex, the main gyst of the joke is that obama claims to be the changemeister, but isn't. He is john kerry with a tan. Get it? Still waiting for your explanation of how this is playing the race card to scare off voters.

and McCain is.............George Bush with less hair.

See tex, even arnoldau gets it. And he's far from the sharpest tool in the shed.

See tex, even arnoldau gets it. And he's far from the sharpest tool in the shed.

HaHaHa.... the jokes on you. I actually have an associates degree with a major in food preperation and a minor in buzzer timing maintanace from Hamburger University. Well, I will, as soon as I can come up with enough money for 4.24$ a gallon gas to go down to the post office to send in my class work.

He has you by a country mile. B)

He has you by a country mile. B)

You wish.

Still waiting for your answer tex. I know you won't admit you were dead wrong, so I thought you could at least come up with some of your typical babbling.

Archived