Republicans will play the race card...

CCTAU

Furthermore tex, the main gyst of the joke is that obama claims to be the changemeister, but isn't. He is john kerry with a tan. Get it? Still waiting for your explanation of how this is playing the race card to scare off voters.

and McCain is.............George Bush with less hair.

See tex, even arnoldau gets it. And he's far from the sharpest tool in the shed.

He has you by a country mile. B)

You wish.

Still waiting for your answer tex. I know you won't admit you were dead wrong, so I thought you could at least come up with some of your typical babbling.

Not trying to flame you, but since you keep insisting, I decided a few weeks ago that it was generally a waste of my effort to spend much time trying to convince you of anything. We disagree on this. I don't expect to change your mind.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Furthermore tex, the main gyst of the joke is that obama claims to be the changemeister, but isn't. He is john kerry with a tan. Get it? Still waiting for your explanation of how this is playing the race card to scare off voters.

and McCain is.............George Bush with less hair.

See tex, even arnoldau gets it. And he's far from the sharpest tool in the shed.

He has you by a country mile. B)

You wish.

Still waiting for your answer tex. I know you won't admit you were dead wrong, so I thought you could at least come up with some of your typical babbling.

Not trying to flame you, but since you keep insisting, I decided a few weeks ago that it was generally a waste of my effort to spend much time trying to convince you of anything. We disagree on this. I don't expect to change your mind.

Thats fair enough tex. Just thought that since you indicated this was a clear cut case of what obama was talking about when he referred to republicans referring to his race to scare off voters, you could show how it applied.

So far all you have indicated is that obama was saying that simply referring to his race was an attempt to scare off voters. If he and/or you are truly saying this, that is pretty hilarious to say the least.

If a human being has one white parent and one black parent, why are they black?

If a human being has one white parent and one black parent, why are they black?

Longstanding racism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

So you are implying that being black is less than being white? If I take your words literally, they are truly racist. This is why I can't take people like you seriously and why I jokingly was calling everyone racist and sexist in other threads. You are surely white, but take every opportunity to play the race card on fellow whites so you feel free of racism, when it is you who is in fact more racist than those you accuse of the same.

A person who is half white and half black generally is referred to as black because that is how they appear. Actually many of such people are called red by blacks. One of my best friends is red and I enjoy joking on half of him all the time. That leaves the other half to poke fun at when he is acting another way. I find it quite enjoyable when I catch him going fishing and get to tell him that his better half is taking over. Funny thing is, he is not offended at all, but many whites would be scared to hear a fellow white say something like that. Recently I was talking about going to get Mexican food and a girl I was with got all nervous and told me to watch what I said because one of the people with us was half Mexican. I laughed my azz off.

Archived