Uh Ohhh.....

The Prowler

I'm not sure how true this is, but....

Jimmy John's Pit Bull Website was Registered on April 12th, 2006.....Meaning that there's a possibility that he's been ineligible since April 12th, 2006.

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/arin...hnspitbulls.com

actually, the site wasn't even registered until 03/06/08 according to the WHOIS from NETSOL

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/resu...hnspitbulls.com

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: JIMMYJOHNSPITBULLS.COM

Created on: 06-Mar-08

Expires on: 07-Mar-09

Last Updated on: 06-Mar-08

also on GoDaddy

http://who.godaddy.com/WhoIsRegData.aspx?k...prog_id=godaddy

Domain Name: JIMMYJOHNSPITBULLS.COM

Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.

Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com

Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com

Name Server: NS11.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Name Server: NS12.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Updated Date: 06-mar-2008

Creation Date: 06-mar-2008

Expiration Date: 06-mar-2009

if you go directly to ARIN and query the IP, you will see that the 4/12/06 date you are seeing is when the IP block that the domain is in was purchased. that is what the ARIN query you did on NETSOL is showing also, i just think you are possibly confused on how to read ARIN/NETSOL records. ARIN only deals with actual IP addresses, not domains. so any query you would do with them will show the actual IP history.

http://ws.arin.net/whois/?queryinput=208.109.181.157

NetRange: 208.109.0.0 - 208.109.255.255

CIDR: 208.109.0.0/16

NetName: GO-DADDY-SOFTWARE-INC

NetHandle: NET-208-109-0-0-1

Parent: NET-208-0-0-0-0

NetType: Direct Allocation

NameServer: CNS1.SECURESERVER.NET

NameServer: CNS2.SECURESERVER.NET

NameServer: CNS3.SECURESERVER.NET

Comment:

RegDate: 2006-04-12

Updated: 2007-06-14

InterNIC also (obviously) reflects the domain itself being created on 03/06/2008.

http://reports.internic.net/cgi/whois?whoi...amp;type=domain

Oh, aight...I gotcha. I guess he just reserved the name of the website in '06? BTW, I wasn't trying to flame or anything, just basically wondering. Also, I SERIOUSLY Doubt that the University knew anything about that website. Even if the NCAA found out that they did, it'd only be a Secondary/Minor Violation, I think. Hell I really don't know anymore, seems to me that the NCAA changes their Rule Book every year like the Federal Government does with the Taxes.

I want to know more about this Lee "Personal Caretaker" Thomas fella. Has he been taking care of "The Snowman" since he's been there? How many more athletes is he a "Caretaker" of? Also, WTF does "Caretaker" actually mean? If an athlete needs money, does the "Caretaker" "take......care" of that? If they need to borrow a car for a Hot Date, does he take care of that? Maybe one of you REC members can shed some light on what a "Caretaker" is.

no, the IP range that the IP associated with the domain name is in was acquired back in 06. when hosting companies purchase addresses, they usually do it in bulk and in blocks. ARIN does not deal with domain names, so if you are looking for info on an actual domain name using them is useless. if you do an ARIN lookup on an IP it will give you the information on that actual IP address, it does not pull domain name data. you pull the domain name data from InterNIC or ICANN. you have to understand, i can take an IP address today and assign it to skeeterlovesprowler.com. a week from now, i can take that same IP address and assign it to hoopielovesprowlermore.com. i can change the IP address that a domain name points to every few days if i wanted, as long as i changed the nameserver info with the registrar and as long as it had enough time to propogate to all of the nameservers across the globe. i know you're not trying to flame, i just think you honestly don't understand completely how all that works.

what worries me about the whole "caretaker" thing, the way Johns' attorney talked today in an interview in the MPR, he is saying that this guy isn't close to Johns as he claims to be. who knows. i don't think he was of the "REC" variety, if you know what i mean.

what worries me about the whole "caretaker" thing, the way Johns' attorney talked today in an interview in the MPR, he is saying that this guy isn't close to Johns as he claims to be. who knows. i don't think he was of the "REC" variety, if you know what i mean.

You're right. He's just an average bama alum with an extra 12k to drop on a guy he hardly knows. :rolleyes:

You're right. He's just an average bama alum with an extra 12k to drop on a guy he hardly knows. :rolleyes:

actually, i don't believe Thomas is a Bama alumni. however, the lawyer that he retained is. you're probably getting the two confused. i think the best description of Thomas is a business associate, and i'm not so sure thats a good thing.

actually, i don't believe Thomas is a Bama alumni. however, the lawyer that he retained is. you're probably getting the two confused. i think the best description of Thomas is a business associate, and i'm not so sure thats a good thing.

Actually I don't think Logan Young was a Bama alumni, was he? ;)

Is it this guy? DocInBox If so, click on the education tab.

That would be him.

I'm pretty sure RWS has no credibility now. He 'thinks' someone wasn't a graduate from Alabama. He lists some factual information that was false and when corrected said he had a browser malfunction? Little things that we'd take as truthful are turning out to be blatantly false.

I don't know about the rest of you guys but anytime he posts a stat or pseudo-fact without a link I'm summarily dismissing it. Don't dress up a lie by proceeding it with 'I believe', etc.

I'm just saying.

Is it this guy? DocInBox If so, click on the education tab.

That would be him.

I'm pretty sure RWS has no credibility now. He 'thinks' someone wasn't a graduate from Alabama. He lists some factual information that was false and when corrected said he had a browser malfunction? Little things that we'd take as truthful are turning out to be blatantly false.

I don't know about the rest of you guys but anytime he posts a stat or pseudo-fact without a link I'm summarily dismissing it. Don't dress up a lie by proceeding it with 'I believe', etc.

I'm just saying.

because i did not think he was a graduate. the only person i remembered seeing reported as a graduate was his lawyer. excuse me for my Adobe Acrobat not working properly. in the future, i will ask my laptop to please not make any more errors for your sake. i hope it will listen to me. any time i have made an error here, i have happily stood corrected. i have no problem admitting if i was wrong about something. i usually do not make a strong point unless i am certain, but if i am less than certain i don't make such a strong point. thank you for the pep talk, Mr. Perfect.

Jimmy John's Pit Bull Website was Registered on April 12th, 2006.....Meaning that there's a possibility that he's been ineligible since April 12th, 2006.

You know what's sad? They would only have to give up 13 wins. :roflol::roflol:

They could lose a lot more than 13 wins if the NCAA looked at the whole bama thing and cited them for lack of institutional control. They could get the DP.

You know what's sad? They would only have to give up 13 wins. :roflol::roflol:

They could lose a lot more than 13 wins if the NCAA looked at the whole bama thing and cited them for lack of institutional control. They could get the DP.

The only way they get the DP is if Alumn/supporters are too involved. If year after year of criminals run amuck got you the DP, then FSU, Miami and Tenn would have been executed long ago.

The only way they get the DP is if Alumn/supporters are too involved. If year after year of criminals run amuck got you the DP, then FSU, Miami and Tenn would have been executed long ago.

I don't think you get LOIC for alumni/booster actions (if so, they would have cited them for Memphis/Logan Young). "Institutional control" means coaches/staff/University officials in on the mix, or knowingly turning a blind eye.

I hope the guy gets his life in order

Cocaine charges and this....just a bad bad last few months for the guy

Hopefully these charges wake him up and get him on the right path and I am sure most of you all feel the same way

I don't like seeing anyone go down for cocaine charges

Archived