Why I Dislike Bama Fans

auwallace

We all know the official haircut of the University of Alabama is the "Bama Bangs." The Mullet is the official haircut of the Bama nation.

1. There's an excuse for everything.

I remember observing Auburn fans during their miserable run between Terry Bowden and Tommy Tuberville's tenor and the statement I heard most often was, "We're just terrible right now" or something similar. In the last 8 years, I have heard every reason conceivable to man why Alabama is horrible including "scholarships being cut", "If Brodie hadn't been hurt", "We had a bad coach", and it just keeps going. Those are great excuses, but the reason Alabama is losing so much is that they're just not good. Case closed.

I particularly never saw the logic of the "Don't blame us, we were on probation" excuse. Isn't that sort of like going to a job interview and telling your prospective new boss: "Well, the reason for the gap in my resume is because I was in prison...so you can't count that."

I never had a problem with admitting during the Barfield and final Tator Tot years that we just sucked. I still loved Auburn with all my heart in the bad times and it hurt to lose, but I never made excuses.

Now, before all of you University of Alabama fans pick up your empty beer bottles bricks to hurl at me...
fixed that for him...

How could this be? Everybody but Auburn fans love bama. This guy is either delusional or obsessed with bama. :poke:

'The opinions and views in this article are that of the blogger and do not necessarily reflect "

LOL, yep CFN is scared of bricks.

Sounds like South Carolina fans to me....at least Alabama has won something (hell, the most of any SEC team football-wise)

Let's be honest though....every team has a lot of those characteristics

Heck, ask JonDeere on here if UGA fans fit that catagory :lol:

I can attest to LSU fans have more of those than anyone else, imo

Sounds like South Carolina fans to me....at least Alabama has won something (hell, the most of any SEC team football-wise)

No offense SL but you have never lived in Alabama and experienced it 24/7. The writer of this article is a recent transplant to the Muscle Shoals area. So it's an outsider's opinion that is living amongst them.

He is right that NW Alabama, particularly the Shoals area is considerably worse with bammer fans than most other parts of the state.

He is right that NW Alabama, particularly the Shoals area is considerably worse with bammer fans than most other parts of the state.

Probably cause its filled w/ Bama fans that never actually attended the University. They are by far worst in breed.

You are correct. I have not.

You are hereby sentenced to six months in West Vance.

I'd appeal. Cruel and unusual punishment.

Probably cause its filled w/ Bama fans that never actually attended the University. They are by far worst in breed.

Never attended school, never attended a game, and never even BEEN to Tuscaloosa kind of Alabama fans up there.

The Shoals is not in NE Alabama, where this "journalist" claims to live.

Slink, I don't think you'd be too far out of your element. If you can handle the clowns from LSU, then Alabama and Auburn will look like child's play.

You are correct. I have not.

You are hereby sentenced to six months in West Vance.

I'd appeal. Cruel and unusual punishment.

Esquire will handle it.....for a price.

SL, I spent 7 years in just north of Atlanta in Lawrenceville. I got to know many Georgia and Tech fans while over there and never did I encounter the atmosphere that lives here in Alabama with UA fans. They are by far more obnoxious than any breed of fan that has ever existed.

LOL thats all you could come up with? Anyway, the author says is he's from NE Alabama, he never mentioned the Shoals, that was all circle drill's doing.

LOL thats all you could come up with? Anyway, the author says is he's from NE Alabama, he never mentioned the Shoals, that was all circle drill's doing.

It was my fault. I thought he lived in Florence. Like the Jackson County Scottsboro is any less bammer.B)

I noticed that but I was going to let WC wallow in ignorance, claiming the author said it. I just try to have symphathy for the bammers who clearly can't read.

Archived