Jessie Jackson wants Obama's manhood

bigsixfive

"I wanna cut his nuts off." :roflol::roflol:

The Rev. Jesse Jackson apologized Wednesday for saying Barack Obama is “talking down to black people” during what Jackson thought was a private conversation before a FOX News interview Sunday.

Jackson was speaking to a guest at the time about Obama’s speeches in black churches and his support for faith-based charities. Jackson added before going live, “I want to cut his nuts off.”

His microphone picked up the remarks.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/07/09/je...r-obama-remarks

I'll cut yo nuts!

This is being swatted and blunted away like flies at a cow party by the Dems.....they will blame FOX in the end, and swear there's a conspiracy.

Jackson is simply irrelevant, in any shape or form. He is a racist at heart, and the democratic party and the country should have no use for him.

It would not shock me if the Obama camp and Jackson created this for their gain.

WIN AT ALL COSTS. But I think Jackson is jealous myself. Just like he was of Dr. King.

If you cut them off, there are a few people on this board that would love to have them as a necklace, cuff link, etc etc

It's not surprising that once again Jessie Jackson shot his mouth off and got caught doing it. It's also not surprising that he was once again taking offense where none was given, or even that he who loves to play Reverend was crude in doing so.

Did anyone think the leader of the cottage industry of "victimhood", was going to give up his lucrative career easily?

Jackson is simply irrelevant, in any shape or form. He is a racist at heart, and the democratic party and the country should have no use for him.

Now channonc, you know the dem party has loved the way JJ has delivered a large block of votes for them over the years. Don't be so quick to throw him under the bus.

It would not shock me if the Obama camp and Jackson created this for their gain.

WIN AT ALL COSTS. But I think Jackson is jealous myself. Just like he was of Dr. King.

You're contradicting yourself.

Actually, Tex I think he's just saying that while it wouldn't surprise him if it was staged, he really thinks it's just jealousy on JJ's part. That's not a contradiction.

One can only imagine had ANY white male / GOPer said anything remotely close to what J.Jackson said. Widespread condemnation, dare I say even a few riots would break out ?

But when JJ says it.... a mere ripple in the media.

Actually, Tex I think he's just saying that while it wouldn't surprise him if it was staged, he really thinks it's just jealousy on JJ's part. That's not a contradiction.

You're right.

It's been a pretty major story, actually.

It's been a pretty major story, actually.

I was gonna say, it was the lead story the next morning on The Today Show with interviews from a couple of people and a discussion with NBC political director Chuck Tood, it was the headline on all the major news sites the evening it came out and the next morning, O'Reilly featured it on his show, CNN had a full interview with Jesse Jackson asking him to explain himself. I can't speak for CBS or ABC but I have a hard time believing they barely mentioned it.

Now channonc, you know the dem party has loved the way JJ has delivered a large block of votes for them over the years. Don't be so quick to throw him under the bus.

Quite honestly, JJ's ability to deliver anything to anyone has significantly declined. Most knew he was a crook, but it was un-PC to say so. However, over the past 5-10 years that has changed. Notice JJ isn't seen often campaigning for candidates like he used to, isn't being interviewed as often... like I said... he is irrelevant.

Archived