This was one game!!

kwagoner

That reminds me of the Allen Iverson press confrence.

"One game, one game, it was one game....................one game"

"Practice, practice, we talkin bout practice, practice...................practice?"

What he said was so true.

I'm the guy who doesn't easily forget the losses to Louisiana Tech, Central Florida, Louisiana-Monroe, and Northern Illinois. I don't expect those days to return, but I understand his point on emphasizes the idea that the Clemson rout was one win, albeit a great one.

Don't forget Hawaii.

..or the $4mil boy's home loss to U A B. B)

Don't forget Hawaii.

..or the $4mil boy's home loss to U A B. B)

..or that he was 10-3 with an SEC championship the season after losing to UAB.

..or that he won a MNC and another SEC title in 03.

yes, lets forget those facts and focus on the fact that he lost to UAB at home :rolleyes: i bet LSU fans let him slide on that one.

I would say that those comments were meant for players, fans, and the media, not just the fanbase. Practically every Bama fan I know is no more than cautiously optimistic about the season and are not expecting 11 repeat performances of Saturday night.

One game at a time and expect some rookie mistakes.

This same statement by cns can be said concerning AU. In most cases, teams may not be as good as they appeared in the first game (see uat) or as bad as they appeared (see AU). In both cases, this is my hopes. My hopes also are that Oklahoma and So. Cal are not as good as they appeared. They both looked ausome this first week. Forget about who they played, both were ready to play and demonstrated what kind of teams they have.

oBAMA should have picked Saban for his VP since he appears to want to change many many years of status quo.

What he said was spot on, and the last stmt was priceless

That ain't what you bammers were saying before y'all got beat.

Back on the video.....Was I the only one to notice that he was shooting the bird at the reporters? And when the bammers heard the midterm averages and the possiblity of getting a D for the next game or an A, that probably lost 75% of them.

Back on the video.....Was I the only one to notice that he was shooting the bird at the reporters? And when the bammers heard the midterm averages and the possiblity of getting a D for the next game or an A, that probably lost 75% of them.

Not unlike all the AU sociology majors who've never had to take a midterm.

At least they kept their textbooks for possible future referencing.

At least they kept their textbooks for possible future referencing.

Haha nice! ;)

Yeah, he was saying this not long after the game. This is one time I agree with him. He knows there is a big difference between playing an ACC team then the SEC schedule he has to play. Clemson may have been highly ranked, but the whole ACC got exposed this weekend and Saban has been coaching long enough to realize that getting all hyped up after just one game is setting yourself up for disappointment if the rest of the season does not go as well.

Some of my more level-headed UAT friends are glad they started out the season with a good win and like what they saw, but they also know there is a long and grueling SEC season still ahead.

That is why you are hearing worry about our own team on this board. Sure, the team shut out ULM, but we know that was ULM and not LSU.

Some of my more level-headed UAT friends

Does not compute.

These bammers are killin me this week. Clemson sucked, it doesnt mean there any good, its just ridiculous hearing them act like they beat a good team.

Archived