Neil Caudle

BJ17

No chance he sees the field on gameday, other than during warmups and standing on the sideline.

Just because you are big in HS (even though he played very few snaps his Junior and Senior seasons), doesn't mean you will be good in college. His heart is in the right place, but he isn't SEC material.

He's also in a heated battle for third place with Barrett Trotter as well. He's a great guy, but will have to wait his turn.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't he a Jr? Making it very unlikely he'll ever get his turn.

I think he's been very injury prone over the years going back to high school and throughout his time at Auburn.

He's also in a heated battle for third place with Barrett Trotter as well. He's a great guy, but will have to wait his turn.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't he a Jr? Making it very unlikely he'll ever get his turn.

I think he's been very injury prone over the years going back to high school and throughout his time at Auburn.

Neil Caudle is a red shirt sophomore.

If some of you are complaining about Chris Todd and the fact that Neil Caudle isn't even in the mix, what do you think that states?

That they are grasping at straws? :whistle:

Why would the coaches put Todd on the bench then leave the 2nd team QB on the bench and put the 3rd string QB in?

Well one would think he would deserve a chance.

He gets his chances at practice and especially spring drills. He has had some badly timed injuries and poor play when he had his chances. That is tuff for him, but that is life. If he is a good Auburn man, he will work hard , do well in life and come back to AU often. He will always be welcome and the Auburn Family will appreciate his efforts. The business world craves and rewards loyal ex-athletes that live respectable lives.

CFB is not a "little league" where every player gets equal time. The coaches play the players best suited for the situation....their job depends on it. It is real world.....not the 1990's and 2000's where you have to coddle every kid's fragile ego. My kid is grown, I don't watch little league anymore.

Archived